Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

07 GT Tan Leather w/shaker hood scoop

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
jshertx
1st Gear Member

Default 07 GT Tan Leather w/shaker hood scoop

I am going through a divorce and must sacrifice my baby. I bought my Mustang GT a little over a year ago and it’s a certified through Ford Mo Co. I planned to keep this car forever so she was cared for with fine detail.

The oil is changed every 4k miles with Motorcraft sythetic blend oil/filter, air filter is cleaned and re-oiled every 12k miles, it’s washed/waxed monthly including detailing engine, and clay bar treatment is performed every 6 months. The car has never been in a collision, wreck, flood, or any of the negative things identified by carfax. Recently, a coworker opened her car door into the rear passenger fender, however the repairs were professionally repaired and documentation has been retained. The tires are rotated every 7k miles and are in great shape with approximately 80-90% tread left. I do not race, smoke in, or abuse my Mustang. Please note that the car is used and has some minor scratches and a few rock chips from daily driving. The miles are low with only 24000 ON THE ODOMETER!

The car has the following factory features:
PREMIUM CAMEL LEATHER INTERIOR (excellent shape with only minor blemish on driver’s side seat)
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
SHAKER 1000 AUDIO SYSTEM(this system rocks with 2 10" subs in the trunk)

The car has the following aftermarket upgrades (over $3,000 worth of upgrades!):
CDC SHAKER RAM AIR HOOD SCOOP(fully functional and modified to actually "ram air" into the breather element by fitting tightly next to the filter and not just duct air to the filter area),
GRAPHICS EXPRESS OEM SHAKER HOOD SCOOP STRIPE
GENUINE FORD 2008 BULLITT GRILLE(fog lamps are disabled, but can be reactivated very easily)
JLT COLD AIR INTAKE WITH LARGE S&B HIGH FLOW RECHARGEABLE FILTER(painted to match car)
SCT X3 TUNER (tuner contains 3 preprogrammed tunes and allows you to download/save 3 custom tunes files to accommodate any future mods; its currently tuned for regular 87 octane gas)
QUARTER PANEL LOUVERS(paint matched)
SILVER HORSE RACING TRUNK LID BLACKOUT PANEL
FORD RACING "STINGER" TYPE AXLE BACK EXHAUST(loud aggressive sound at wide open throttle, deep mellow rumble at idle/cruising speed, supposedly 2x louder than stock mufflers)
MUSTANG 2005 A NEW BREED OF PONY CAR BOOK
HAYNES REPAIR MANUAL FORD MUSTANG 2005-2007

I have retained all paperwork/warranties on mods. I also have the stock air box(modified to fit shaker scoop), grille with pony and round fog lights, and both stock mufflers. I have the window sticker that was printed when certified and the original 2007 Mustang dealer brochure. If you like the 2005-2009 Mustang body style, you need to see this one. I love the 1968-1970 body styles and this one is as close as Ford has come to matching it. Plus, the 2010 Mustangs now have the full electronic nannies such as traction control, stability track, and who know what else. The electronic control will only get worse with new technology to tame our ponies. My Mustang does not have stability track, but it does have traction control. You can disable it if you want to find out what the 300+hp engine can do to a pair of radials

Kelly Blue Book values the car for private sale at $23,800 for excellent shape and $26,350 for retail through a dealer. I have also checked auctions, autotrader, ebay, and dealerships to determine what price to ask. Please contact me via phone or email with any questions. The car has been fully detailed and remains in a secured garage, so you will need to set up a time with me to view it.

I am asking $21,500. Make me an offer.
Attached Thumbnails 07 GT Tan Leather w/shaker hood scoop-stang-a.jpg   07 GT Tan Leather w/shaker hood scoop-stang-f.jpg   07 GT Tan Leather w/shaker hood scoop-stang-g.jpg   07 GT Tan Leather w/shaker hood scoop-stang-k.jpg   07 GT Tan Leather w/shaker hood scoop-stang-c.jpg  

Last edited by jshertx; 10-06-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Edited listing from original local ad