Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Vortech Supercharged 383 Stroker Saleen 351

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 08:47 PM
lujandj
1st Gear Member

Default Vortech Supercharged 383 Stroker Saleen 351

I am putting up my S351 Replica 6spd for sale. Less than 30K on the motor and drive train. This car is built to run in the 11s, it has a very conservative tune at the moment. Estimated horsepower is 550. Won't take much $$ to make it a 10 second Mustang. I have a new addition to the family and must consider a different vehicle good for daily driving. Runs Great needs an owner that will drive it the way it was meant to be driven. the specs are on my profile. If you would like more pics or info please email me at lujandj@hotmail.com or PM me. The car is in great shape both interior and exterior. I'll throw in the track wheels with the sale. If you have a good daily driver Mustang you would like to trade, I'll consider it. I would consider Cobras definately. I'm asking $12,500. This thing looks like the real thing down to the Saleen ID plates. This is my 4th Mustang and I must say my most favorite. Some of the specs are listed below. Pics are also in my Gallery. https://mustangforums.com/forum/memb...-new-pics.html Thanks.

I'm also looking for a Ford truck crew cab or super cab. 2000 or newer. Willing to trade plus small amount of cash.

Here is a link to video of my car on streetfire.net
http://www.streetfire.net/video/1995...ked_703259.htm

SUPERCHARGED 351 SPORTSMAN BLOCK with a 383 STROKER KIT, BLUE PRINTED BALANCED and RACE PREPPED, CAM with 112 DEGREE LOBE SEPARATION, 228/233 @.50 DURATION, 560/576 LIFT, 9.7:1 COMPRESSION RATIO, AFR 185 HEADS with spring upgrade & 1.6 ROLLER ROCKERS, JE PISTONS, CAT 4340 FORGED PUSHRODS, CAT 4340 FORGED CRANK, CANTON 7 QUART OIL PAN, MELLING HIGH VOLUME OIL PUMP, OIL COOLER, FLUIDYNE RADIATOR, ELECTRIC FAN, SVO 1 5/8" SHORTY HEADERS, AEROMOTIVE COMPLETE FUEL SYSTEM, (RAILS, BRAIDED LINES, FILTERS, SUMP TANK, A1000 PUMP, REGULATOR) 50 LB HOLLEY FUEL INJECTORS, ANDERSON FORD POWER PIPE FOR VORTECH SUPERCHARGER, PRO-M 75MM MASS AIR METER, MAC 70MM TB and EGR SPACER, TRICK FLOW UPPER and LOWER INTAKES, MSD 6 AL IGNITION with MSD BOOST RETARD, MSD COIL, VORTEC S TRIM SUPERCHARGER with 2.95" PULLEY (MAKES 10 PSI BOOST), CAR PRODUCES 482HP and 522LBS TORQUE at the REAR WHEELS!! That's where the WOW part comes in again... 482 HP!!! Whew... that's a mouthful! Now, that was the engine, now let's talk about the suspension and transmission... D&D PERFORMANCE BLUEPRINTED VIPER 6 SPEED, ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT, DRIVE TRAIN BILLET STEEL FLY WHEEL, MCCLOUD DUAL DISC STREET & STRIP CLUTCH, 373 GEARS WITH STOCK TRACTION LOCK, UPPER AND LOWER REAR CONTROL ARMS, SUBFRAME CONNECTORS, STEEDA CAMBER CASTER PLATES, BBK PROGRESSIVE RATE SPRINGS, KYB ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS and STRUTS, COBRA BRAKES ALL THE WAY AROUND, The EHAUST is 1 & 5/8 SVO CERAMIC COATED SHORTY HEADERS, BASSANI X PIPE with HIGH FLOW CATS, 2.5" BORLA CAT BACK SYSTEM! The body is an authentic SALEEN S351 kit with a S351 HEAT EXTRACTOR CARBON FIBER HOOD!! It SOUNDS AWESOME!!! It will definitely turn heads... not only with its looks, but with the SOUND!! The ENGINE and TRANSMISSION HAVE ABOUT 30k MILES ON THEM! Autometer tri pod gauge, saleen dash pod, autometer main dual pod main cluster bezel. Autometer oil press guage, autometer voltmeter, autometer AFR, autometer engine temp, auto meter boost/vac, autometer fuel press guage.

Last edited by lujandj; 03-10-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: New Lower Price...Must Sell--or Trade