Year: 2011
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $26500
Mileage: 40000
Color: Perf White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): GA

I have for sale a performance white 2011 Mustang GT Premium. Options include leather seats, SYNC with large display, SIRIUS radio, 3.73 gears. Also has an aftermarket FRPP/Whipple 624hp Supercharger kit installed at 15K miles. Comes with ProCal Tuner and SD card. A Steeda short-throw shifter and OEM GT500 axle backs are installed.

This car was purchased brand new in California on June 6, 2010. I have been the only owner. It is a daily driver with 40k miles. So it is NOT immaculate ala Barrett Jackson/MECUM and has light wear consistent with the mileage. Car is a super sleeper and will eat Camaros and Vettes for chow. New owner will be thrilled to own.
I am a Marine who travels quite frequently and don't have the time to maintain the car anymore.

For added incentive, I will throw in a set of Racestars 15X4.5 fronts with Mickey Sportsmans radials and 15X10 Mickey Street radials. The rims will clear front brakes. Currently the car is outfitted with 2005-2010 front brake calipers and rotors. I have the OEM equipment removed from the car from the installs listed above.

Car is located in Albany, Georgia and buyer will be responsible for P/U.

Last edited by pitchdogg; 09-12-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:33 PM
GMR-PERFORMANCE

Pictures of it would be great..
Old 09-03-2012, 12:02 AM
pitchdogg
1st Gear Member

https://mustangforums.com/forum/memb...-2011-5-0.html

I had some pics posted. They were of lower quality. On this link, you shall find some.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:10 PM
pitchdogg
1st Gear Member

Price reduction Alert. 26500
Old 09-12-2012, 11:58 PM
lukoi66
2nd Gear Member

Gunny,

Super interested in this ride. Already have financing in place for me to purchase a ride in the near future and am due back from Afghanistan in a few days (stationed at Ft Bragg in NC). If we both decided to go ahead with this sale, would be able to road trip down one weekend to make the swap easily enough.

Do you have the title or would this need to go bank to bank? Also, could you pop a few pics of the interior up? Really like what we've seen so far and the fact that you've got a FRRP Whipple on there makes it all the sweeter imo.

Was the whipple installed at a shop? Using the Procal canned tune for it or was it custom dyno'd? Not a deal breaker either way, because I've got faith the Coyote can handle the boost if properly maintained.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:55 AM
pitchdogg
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by lukoi66
Gunny,

Super interested in this ride. Already have financing in place for me to purchase a ride in the near future and am due back from Afghanistan in a few days (stationed at Ft Bragg in NC). If we both decided to go ahead with this sale, would be able to road trip down one weekend to make the swap easily enough.

Do you have the title or would this need to go bank to bank? Also, could you pop a few pics of the interior up? Really like what we've seen so far and the fact that you've got a FRRP Whipple on there makes it all the sweeter imo.

Was the whipple installed at a shop? Using the Procal canned tune for it or was it custom dyno'd? Not a deal breaker either way, because I've got faith the Coyote can handle the boost if properly maintained.
To answer your questions, the bank has the title. The whipple was installed at a shop and it does have the pro cal tune. I have the tuner with the SD memory card for future upgrades. PM/email me once you get back. I will snap some interior photos today.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:39 PM
ronsc

hi my name is ron id like to buy your mustang ,it would be a cash deal let me know whats up