Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

87-93 Turbo Kit 4 Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 06:16 PM
shaunstang50

Default RE: 87-93 Turbo Kit 4 Sale!!!

thanks matt 4 the post. Well since some people that are making posts on this item can not read then I will say it again. its for sale for $2500 (again). I am in OKC,OK. Thats Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for Wildsurfer 92 (read past posts i already said that). Didnt know about the 50 post thing (kinda stupid rule but oh wellI dont make the rules). Um well since the parts only have 250 miles on them then they are new which means they probably bought in the last year. Wildsurfer92 since this is ur personal website then email me all UR rules!!! U dont have to be d*&K. And u can STFU! U can talk all big on the computer but in person ur probably a puss. Now for the whole reason for this post was to sell my slightly used none ebay turbo kit. only post if u r interested. I will email pics upon request.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:00 PM
wildsurfer92
3rd Gear Member

WOW are you 12? seriously there are rules for a reason...too many people come on here trying to scam people out of money..people who only just joined and it is one of their first posts! thats why there are the rules..and obviously you are the one who cannot read, I posted THE FORUMS rules and you still cannot follow them! and so what if your parts have 250 miles on them, you could have treated them like crap, and i have plenty of things that are brand new that i didnt purchase in the last year and thats why you post pictures. And I never said this was my personal website, but I have been a member for over two years and you what...3 days? I wasnt being a dick I was bringing to your attention the rules and the reason that they are there and you come up and start this crap son that just doesnt fly with me..and yea i do talk big on the computer but i back it up in person so try me chump
Old 02-10-2008, 09:31 PM
brandon_g
1st Gear Member

Dont want to get involved just letting you guys know Ive boughten my whole t-5 tranny setup from bone5.0.Everything was in working condition as he said he even threw in a new flywheel.Came in on time and got everything I payed for.Hope this helps if anyone is interested in his turbo kit.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:39 PM
N2Otorious

Well let me make a post, just so I'm that much closer to 50 so maybe I can sell something one day.
Goodluck with your sale. I'd buy it if I didn't already have a PTK 76mm kit on my vert.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:51 PM
shaunstang50

Well as you can see by what bone 5.0 and brandon g are saying I can be trusted. I have pictures and will email them to anyone that is really interested in the kit. Wild surfer92 apparently u r not interested in my kit so why dont u find something else to make posts about. I am not trying to scam anyone just want to sell my kit. U need to worry bout urself and not everyone else. Let me ask u this if i set on here and made 50 more post that didnt matter, would that make me trust worthy? Thats y that rule doesnt make sense to me. I am a member of 2 other forums that i have posted on many times so relax chump and dont try and act like ur gonna fight me or something cuz u probably live like 1000 miles from me. and u ask me if i am 12. come on grow up. And yes u were being a dick. Maybe thats y there are post that say u should have addressed me in a different way. And yeah just found this forum which is y i wasnt a member 3 years ago such as urself. And dont call me son!!! if u are ever in OKC give me a call and i will buy u a beer and we can be cool or i will just kick the crap out of you and we wont be cool up to u. I will go for either one pops!!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:55 PM
shaunstang50

Thanks man.Man what sucks is my kit is for real I am just wanting to upgrade to something a little bigger cuz i got a bigger and better motor. thats it. Again thanks
Old 02-10-2008, 11:01 PM
N2Otorious

Shaun,
What is the AR of the Turbine housing and compressor housing... My Turbo is actually too big. Maybe a trade of turbos is in order. Ohh yeah, what flange does yours use?

My mount is a T-6 flange, the Down pipe is a V-band.
----

I'm with ya, I'm a member of many mustang sites and respected on all, and have a respectable Ebay account too. just found this site while search the net for some stang tech info.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
Old 02-11-2008, 01:48 PM
xxxmustangtxhc
2nd Gear Member

treadstone performance thats all i have to say......its a great kit i have one on my car
Old 02-11-2008, 05:05 PM
bone5.0
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: brandon_g

Dont want to get involved just letting you guys know Ive boughten my whole t-5 tranny setup from bone5.0.Everything was in working condition as he said he even threw in a new flywheel.Came in on time and got everything I payed for.Hope this helps if anyone is interested in his turbo kit.

Thanks man glad to hear all your t5 setup worked for you, this isnt my turbo kit just a buddy i now trying to sell it.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:25 PM
MUSTANGRIDAH4LIFE
2nd Gear Member

I wish people would mind there own buisness and only speak when they have a legitament point.
Good luck with the sale fellas.