South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Car Meet - February 26th, 2005

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 09:35 PM
yellowstang232

Default Car Meet - February 26th, 2005

On Saturday, February 26th, at 7 P.M. the car club that I am apart of is hosting a local car meet for any people in central Maryland (www.baycustomsclub.com). We are trying to get a lot of people to come, we are posting this so early so everyone can make plans for it. The car meet is for anyone with a modified car, truck, or SUV. We will prolly group the vechicles.

So far the people that are coming are 3 SE-R's (1 Spec-V), 2 Mustangs (2001 and a 35th Anniversary), TT 300ZX, WRX, 3 Chevy S-10's (2 Xtremes), Chevy Xtreme Blazer, Lifited Dodge Dakota, BMW 325i, Mitsubishi 3000GT, Lancer Evo 8, BMW 325IS M-Technic, and probably people from a local performance shop called Agile Auto (www.agileauto.com). We are getting our friends and spreading the word.

We are hoping there is going to be a pretty good turnout. The meet is going to be held in Timonium, Baltimore County, Maryland. It is right of I-83 on York Road. It is in large parking lot. The address is below, so use MapQuest if you are interested in coming. It is outfront of an old closed down Ames store. The address below is a store in the shopping center. Ames is in the back of the parking lot.

Sunny's Affordable Outdoor Str
2157 York Rd # B
Timonium, MD 21093

We would like to get as many people as possible. But we can not do crazy things like racing, burning out, doughnuts, or anything like that, that often. It will cause to much attention and we don't want the cops coming. People will drive by at prolly want to race just because. Up to your own discreation.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Saturday, February 26th, at 7 P.M.
Old 02-08-2005, 09:36 PM
yellowstang232

Default RE: Car Meet - February 26th, 2005

Here are some written-up directions.

Sunny's Affordable Outdoor Str
2157 York Rd # B
Timonium, MD 21093

If your coming from the North, going South, take I-83 South towards Baltimore. Take I-83 South towards Baltimore until you get to Exit #16 - Timonium Road. Get on the ramp towards Timonium Road, Timonium Fairgrounds. Once at the light, take a LEFT onto Timonium Road. You will go through 3 sets of lights. At the finally light (York Road), merge into the left lane. Turn left onto York Road, going north. You will see Krispy Kremes on your right. Keep on driving until you see the light (right before a gas station). Turn right into the shopping center. It is across from the Timonium Fairgrounds.

If your coming from the South, going North, hop on I-83 North. To get to I-83, you may have to take 695. Take I-83 North until you get to the exit #16, Timonium Road, make sure its West. Take the ramp towards Timonium Road West. Merge into the left lane. You will go threw 3 lights or more until you get to the intersection marked York Road. At the intersection marked York Road, take a left so you are going North on York Road. Once on York Road, you will see Krispy Kremes on your right. There will be a light coming up with a gas station AFTER it. Turn right at that light into the shopping center. It is across from the Fairgrounds.