South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Mega Meet in NOVA every Sat.

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 11:29 AM
06bumblebee
1st Gear Member

Default Mega Meet in NOVA every Sat.

I just wanted to let some of you VA/MD/NC/DE guys know about a huge meet coming up. Well this is a meet that started last year in May and has been awesome ever since. It started with 50 cars one week, and averaged over 150 almost every weekend (weather permitting) and up to 300 a few weekends. Some of you may have heard and some may have not. Well here is some info about the place and meet.

What:
Central VA's largest Automotive Mega-Meet

When:
Saturday night's @ 10:00 PM

Where:
A 550+ Car Parking Lot at
11120 Gordon Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

Cafe and Bathrooms on site.
7-11 Right across the Street.
Private Property, there for no Cops.
Sound System for music.
Drift, Auto cross, Burnout, Dyno, and Track Events.

As far as i know the Meet will start up again in May but dont have an exact date yet. The weather is getting really nice so it may start up sooner. When i get an exact date i will post here.

Since this is private property there are gonna be rules. They only are they same rules cops would enforce at any other parking lot.

No Drugs
No Weapons
No Fighting
No Burnouts
No Speeding (Parking Lot)

Basically just dont be an idiot. Respect that we are being able to use this meet and parking lot. As long as we dont do anything stupid, this lot will be open for us all spring and summer.

There is talk of sectioning off a certain area to build a burnout pit for burnout contest, for a track day just for Rev-x, an Auto cross event, a drift event, car shows, and a few other things. None of this will cost anyone anything other than a signature for a consent form for the events on the parking lot.

All and any type of cars and bikes are welcome. Lowriders, Hot Rods, Domestics, Imports, Tucks, Bikes, Exotics. Trucks are allowed to "drag" in certain areas of the parking lot as well.

If you guys have any questions or comments or ideas please let me know. Please dont bash this meet or start issues or arguments. If you have a concern please do it as polite as you would want someone to tell you. I have attached the promo video below for some of you to take a look. Please dont get discouraged and believe everything you've heard. Its a great event and is the best place i have found to chill. There is also a facebook link for the event attached.

Thanks and hope to see as many people as we can get out there. Lets fill the lot!!

Promo Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urPjCpOwcPk

Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/REV-X/129162557118752