Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

dissapointed....

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Fryguy22
4th Gear Member

Default dissapointed....

This happened yesterday morning before heading into work. I was driving back with a friend from the store and was being followed by an 03 or 04 Mustang GT. It had some nice DD chrome Bullits and I noticed some sort of gauge next to his steering wheel (think it was a ricer tach). So we finally get to the highway and as im turning onto it from the entrance ramp (there is a car in front of me) this guy cuts across from behind me and proceeds to execute a perfect ricer fly-by. I proceeded to downshift into 2nd and chase him. It was obviously stock performance wise since I started gaining on him. I was hoping we would line up and race but I guess this guy is used to driving imports. Anyways, I was pretty dissapointed that a fellow stanger would do that.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:32 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

Default RE: dissapointed....

I wish him a boot full of coal for Christmas.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:18 PM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

Reindeer poop in his stocking....
Old 12-25-2006, 01:11 AM
limer06stang
3rd Gear Member

what's funny about your incident is i've had other mustanger's do that same exact thing to me w/ the ricer fly-by i hate that sooo much cause i'm like WTF!! just race me and then we'll see whose faster i get nothing out of it if you just go by me fast...
Old 12-26-2006, 03:10 AM
Fryguy22
4th Gear Member

yea i love to see how my car matches up against other mustangs. It's a good way to see how much your mods really add.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:30 PM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: limer06stang

what's funny about your incident is i've had other mustanger's do that same exact thing to me w/ the ricer fly-by i hate that sooo much cause i'm like WTF!! just race me and then we'll see whose faster i get nothing out of it if you just go by me fast...
And thats exactly why they do it[8D] Also it makes them feel big. But hey...whatever helps them sleep at night.