The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

A Must Read Friday Night Adventure

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 10:30 AM
06stangGT
4th Gear Member

Default A Must Read Friday Night Adventure

So this weekend is the syracuse nationals in syracuse new york... and for those who dont nkow what that is, It's the biggest classic car show in new york all year around. Well the local spot that all the "younger guys" meet everyweekend was hoppin ! Bikes, cars, trucks, all of the above were out last night cruising..so of corse hundreds of cops were out.

Our group parked it and watched for almost the entire night... this was great... a bike pulls up at a light in front of us and everybody else that was parked and decided he wanted to show off.. so he starts doin a burnout and doesnt realize there was a cop sittin in his blindspot, He's revin it up a little bit and and then starts the smokeshow... cops lights flick on a minute later and he shuts it down hahaha...

When we finally decided to leave we were stopped at a red light and my friend in his 06 with SLP's is in front of me. We're gettin kinda antsy because theres a lot of people watching and the light turns green we both kinda get on it at first, then im doin about thirty five in thrid and throw it into second and get on it a little bit. Just then I see blue lights way back and slow it wayy down.. My buddy is still about 4 or 5 lengths in front of me and the cop fly's by me and pulls him over...soon after we meet up and hear the best story i've ever heard..

He gets pulled over by a lady cop who comes up to the window and was like "well it was either you or the black one"(as she gathers his info)... and he goes "we were about to call it a night . . . those kids were talking **** all night so we were just goin a little bit but we were gonna bring it right back down".. (just then a second cop pulls up and gets out, starts to walk up...) My buddy hears a man grunt, looks out and back and sees that this cop is getting pushed by his own car that he left in neutral or drive, and pin's him up inbetween his car and the other cop car... the lady cop runs and backs his car up and this dude hits the ground. The lady cop is freakin out, callin on her radio for backup... runs back up to my buddy throws his stuff back at him and is like "get the fu** outta here, dont speed, merry christmas, happy quanza"

WHAT A WAY TO GET OUTTA A TICKET !

Summary:
Bike does burnout in front of cop. Cruisin, start kinda quick from a light, 06 GT gets pulled over, second cop arrives, leaves his car in drive, gets pinned between two cop cars.. GT gets off the hook.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:49 AM
AmericanSpeed
5th Gear Member

hahahahahahahaahahahahaahah, Holy sh*t, you weren't kidding, a def must read.

Wow that cop had to feel like such a dumb@ss
Old 07-18-2009, 12:16 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

Hahahahah stupid cop
Old 07-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

wow, that is def. a nice surprise. Hope the cop is okay but, that seems like basic stuff,(to put the car in PARK).
Old 07-19-2009, 05:22 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

ahh, that's just silly!

wtf!?
Old 07-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Good one, OP! Glad your boy got out of a ticket, but too bad for the officer. I'm sure he is fine, probably just scared the crap outta him, lol!

Merry Christmas!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:40 AM
jimmyDiablo
1st Gear Member

Damn, for anyone to have that happen is a damn shame. Glad it worked out for your friend