Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

exterior and interior color combo

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
LiquidLenny
1st Gear Member

Default exterior and interior color combo

Who here has a not so typical color combination and how do you like it and why did you pick it?
I have a 2007 Satin Silver GT with med. parchment leather interior. I chose it because it was different and brighter looking then the graphite I had in my V6. Post pics.
Also, is there anyway to find out how many were made in my color exterior and interior colors?
Old 08-15-2008, 09:05 PM
DylanFan
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LiquidLenny
Who here has a not so typical color combination and how do you like it and why did you pick it?
I have a 2007 Satin Silver GT with med. parchment leather interior. I chose it because it was different and brighter looking then the graphite I had in my V6. Post pics.
Also, is there anyway to find out how many were made in my color exterior and interior colors?
I have a very common exterior/interior color combination of Tungsten Grey exterior and dark charcoal interior. I think I would like to have the red seats with the Tungsten Grey exterior. I bought a 2007 GT coupe with 3600 miles on it two weeks ago so I didn't get to select the color combination. But I got a good deal on an almost brand new car so I can't really complain. I would like to see what the red seats look like in a Tungsten Grey car.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:26 PM
06Driver

I have a V6 w/ tan interior & black dash but replaced my tan leather seats w/ black GT leather seats. The black seats and tan floor and door panels go nicely with the black dash and black door inserts. It's not a stock look but looks great!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Poco
4th Gear Member

I opted for this Katzkin two tone leather interior in my 06'GT.It matched up nice with the console and dash.(the lighting sucks,please forgive)
Attached Thumbnails exterior and interior color combo-hpim0183a.jpg   exterior and interior color combo-hpim0184.jpg  
Old 08-16-2008, 11:45 PM
BlackTwist
1st Gear Member

I think I have one of the most uncommon stock option interiors. And the reason i got it was an accident. We misread the interior color when searching for the perfect stang from out of state. We thought it was a completely black interior but when we got it we were like "oh! its not black" But after seeing, it really grew on me and I like it way more now than just black. Also another intresting thing is that I have a GT Deluxe but i have leather interior, not cloth. Also it only came with exactly the options I wanted, 3.55 gears, leather seats, IUP, and a shaker 500. Nothing more, just that. I think mine was a special order that was canceled. It worked out great for me though. I don't think I have ever loved a car as much as I love my mustang.

Old 08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
abrush
3rd Gear Member

Mine by no means is common but it isn't factory either. It's had a little customizing done to it.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:36 PM
pat123
3rd Gear Member

Sorry mine is black on black; about as non-descript as you can get but my 06 vert was a little different and I loved it.
abrush - I really like the look of your car A+!
Attached Thumbnails exterior and interior color combo-mustang-080218-009.jpg  
Old 08-19-2008, 02:05 PM
abrush
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pat123
Sorry mine is black on black; about as non-descript as you can get but my 06 vert was a little different and I loved it.
abrush - I really like the look of your car A+!
Thanks! You have a very sharp looking mustang yourself.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:44 PM
jahudso2
4th Gear Member

I have alloy metallic with red leather seats and door inserts. I saw it on the dealer floor and fell in love with it. I get compliments all the time on how well the red leather goes with the dark gray exterior.
Attached Thumbnails exterior and interior color combo-mustang-gt-008.jpg  

Last edited by jahudso2; 08-19-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:46 PM
jahudso2
4th Gear Member

Abrush, is that the red carbon fiber dash kit? I was thinking about getting that for my gt since I thought the red would go with my seats. Sorry to be a thread wh0re but can you please post up some more pictures of your interior/dash or create another thread to show it off? I think it looks awesome in your car!

Quick Reply: exterior and interior color combo