Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

08/GT/CS Body kits???

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 11:46 AM
beaners

Question 08/GT/CS Body kits???

Hello all!!! I just purchased a 08 GT/CS damaged and already have to replace the front and rear fascias ETC..... And was wondering where is the best place to buy body kits?? I already had a VERY BAD experience with Duraflex and will never buy that crap again. Any thoughts on style??? But I want the highest quality available. Thanks for any and all input....Thanks.........Jay...
Old 07-20-2010, 02:20 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Look at Americanmuscle.com
But you can also call your Ford dealer and see if they have replacement GT/CS front facia and rear.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:44 PM
beaners

Thanks for the quick reply. I kinda thought that something different (Hotter??) would also help with resale someday. I have seen some really hot looking ones on the road, and I kinda look back going WTF have they done to that!!! I am a Auto collision tech so I don't have to worry about some shop carrying my wallet around to get the kind of work I want. I saw a pic of A Eleanor kit somewhere and kinda liked that..
Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
07GrabU
2nd Gear Member

the GT/CS bumpers are some of the best looking out there. A Lot of people switch over to those,who want a subtle change in appearance. If you want a full blown body kit, I would go with Cervini's.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:13 PM
exzpl0sive
2nd Gear Member

The Cervini kit is a beast, but sits very low so the side exhaust may get scratched easily. Look into Roush and Saleen; they're really popular too. A member here has the Cervini front fascia and Street Scene sideskirts and rear fascia, and it looks amazing.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:09 AM
whyask
3rd Gear Member

bLOW bY RACING .,...imo has the best ELEANOR kit out there ! The front end is by far the best looking out there !
Old 07-23-2010, 02:03 PM
beaners

Thumbs up Body Kits

Originally Posted by whyask
bLOW bY RACING .,...imo has the best ELEANOR kit out there ! The front end is by far the best looking out there !
Originally Posted by exzpl0sive
The Cervini kit is a beast, but sits very low so the side exhaust may get scratched easily. Look into Roush and Saleen; they're really popular too. A member here has the Cervini front fascia and Street Scene sideskirts and rear fascia, and it looks amazing.
Thanks for the replys... I went to blow by racing and could not find any parts/prices....All that keep coming up were Pics of customer cars...(NICE)...I am not sure that I want to alter the exhaust at this time. I need to buy the Front/Rear facias. And a Hood and right fender. I know that I could just go with stock parts, but with just under 18,000 miles I thought that since I am buying Parts why not kit it. I figured that when it came time to sell that (before miles got to high) the resale would be higher, am I wrong?? What about mix and matching is that a bad Idea??? Like I said I want to make sure that what I purchace is of good quality. Please keep the Ideas coming, I have a little time before I get to that point on the car. I just am trying to get all the advice/info I can.........Keep it coming.......THANKS AGAIN.....Jay
Old 07-25-2010, 01:57 PM
beaners

Comon people!!!!!!!!! Help me out................ here lets see some pics..............
Old 07-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Retro06MustangGT500
2nd Gear Member

beaner
ronaele bit different then cervinis

http://www.stage3motorsports.com/cat....exteriorbody/
http://www.cruizinconcepts.com/2005u...nd_effects.asp
Old 07-25-2010, 09:44 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Check www.latemodelrestoration.com they have replacement CS bumpers...

Quick Reply: 08/GT/CS Body kits???