Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Traded for a new Fusion....

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 12:52 AM
viking396
5th Gear Member

Default Traded for a new Fusion....

Ok, I didn't trade my new Mustang but I had ya goin for a second didn't I?
I bought a 13 year old Buick Park Avenue when I bought my Mustang 4 months ago, it turned out to be the dumbest thing I could do, the damn thing had 5lbs of oil pressure last Friday so I traded the thing in on a brand new '06 Fusion SEL V6.

I gotta say it's one heck of a car! Now I don't feel too bad when I leave the Mustang in the garage, this will help me keep the miles down... Anybody else have one? I've only seen 2 on the road the past few months.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:05 AM
grasshopper
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Traded for a new Fusion....

I'd love one. They look really sexy in black. Was considering it before I settled on the stang, but I realized I wouldn't be happy with a sedate sedan as my only car.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:42 AM
F00Mustang
3rd Gear Member

They are nice. Kinda sporty too.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:47 AM
FMullegun

They have the 2.5 Duratec?
Old 03-08-2006, 07:20 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

It's a 3.0 Duratec, very smooth and quick enough for going back and forth to work. The 6spd Automatic is very smooth, if you aren't paying attention you'll never know how many gears are being used.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:37 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

Lol, this post makes me laugh. My family actually won a Ford Fusion, the SEL V6. My mom won a drawing I put her in and she won the Fusion they were giving away at the Nascar finals in Homestead Florida. Anyway long story short she won the damn car! When we got home, since I put her in the drawing, and I was in lemon law court with ford , and she has a new T-Bird, along with my dad having a new buick. They decide to give the car to me. So I went to ford and told them I don't want it. I told them I want a new GT, after some haggling ford agreed to give me the GT and knock off the value of the fusion. so in essense I got the 06 GT Loaded, with side exhaust and all the extras for about $15,000
Old 03-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

Man thats awesome! I wish I was that lucky.
Old 03-09-2006, 01:24 AM
viking396
5th Gear Member

To make this even more strange I have sued Ford for Lemon Law before and won, it was a 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII, damn fine car until the Lincoln techs screwed it up permanently.
I got a cash payout after my lawyer sucked me dry for her fees... you got a new Mustang GT, even though you paid 15k..... hmmmmmmm [sm=chairshot.gif]
Old 03-09-2006, 01:43 AM
TattooTears
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: one_focused_svt

Lol, this post makes me laugh. My family actually won a Ford Fusion, the SEL V6. My mom won a drawing I put her in and she won the Fusion they were giving away at the Nascar finals in Homestead Florida. Anyway long story short she won the damn car! When we got home, since I put her in the drawing, and I was in lemon law court with ford , and she has a new T-Bird, along with my dad having a new buick. They decide to give the car to me. So I went to ford and told them I don't want it. I told them I want a new GT, after some haggling ford agreed to give me the GT and knock off the value of the fusion. so in essense I got the 06 GT Loaded, with side exhaust and all the extras for about $15,000
Thats the first new body style Stang I've seen with the side exhaust and that looks sweet.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:54 PM
one_focused_svt
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TattooTears

ORIGINAL: one_focused_svt

Thats the first new body style Stang I've seen with the side exhaust and that looks sweet.
THANKS!

Quick Reply: Traded for a new Fusion....