Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have a confession...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 02:36 PM
RideCRF450
1st Gear Member

Default I have a confession...

My name is Cameron and I have a confession to make here at Mustang's Anonymous [insert group hug here]. I was once misguided in the past and I hope you don't hold it against me. I don't know how to say this, but I once drove rice. I was running with the wrong crowd and was influenced by their 4 cylinders, rear spoilers and incomprehensible stickers that I just figured must've added hp. I soon realized that driving a 1.6L Honda Civic was tearing me up inside...I couldn't take it any longer, the annoying stop light revvings, the constant knowledge in my head that at any moment, a 1987 Buick Riveria with no doors and a spare tire could blow my doors off. I now am the proud owner of a '06 Tungsten GT and have reformed my past mistakes. The sheer torque of the potent V8 allows me to forget that I ever sat in a rice-mobile.

Below are the before/after pics, I hope you all forgive me.

Enough kidding though...I love this site and appreciate the help you guys give on a daily basis. sorry for the rant but I had to come clean, too much of a burden!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/28401/4A5549D8ACD549908A9DD02D7DF5525F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/28401/495967AC93DC4D35BE5C9FC15D61C99D.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-30-2006, 02:44 PM
burnout42
1st Gear Member

Default RE: I have a confession...

well my friend......the first step on the road to recovery is admitting to yourself that you used to be a gay rice driving douche bag. Now that you have done that, the next step is BUY A MUSTANG, which you have also done. CONGRADULATIONS! You are no longer a rice bitch boy!! I'm glad you crossed over from that crooked path. Now for the final step in recovery, you have to go find the other losers you used to hang out with and spank each and every one of them with the new car, while repeatedly mocking them for driving gay ricer cars. Then the transformation will be complete. Good luck and welcome to the REAL world of performance cars!
Old 03-30-2006, 02:58 PM
AntiHeightPunk
1st Gear Member

damn you took a leap
Old 03-30-2006, 02:59 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Rice is DEAD ----Muscle is back!!

Proof--Mustang is a huge hit

Challenger and Camaro coming out soon

Welcome to the right side of the fence..
Old 03-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Rouier
1st Gear Member

I use to drive a 1996 Ford Taurus, with crooked vinyl stripes and an un-painted chrome/black spoiler with all the bolts showing and everything.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

I used to drive a 1994 Ford Ranger with the 2.3 four banger or should I say the 3 1/2 Briggs and Stratton engine. It was hell on a hot

day I had to put it in reverse and drive backwards to climb the wando bridge in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina going to work thats not in-

cluding turning off the air conditioner. When I got divorced my air conditioner broke and sometimes it wouldn't start it ate batteries

every three years. Then one day I got remarried and my wife caught me masturbating to a picture of a 2005 concept mustang. This

went on for a few months until one lucky night after eating my birthday dinner she told me there was someplace she wanted to

take me. That night we went to Jones Ford and I received the keys to a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. After seeing the beautiful car and

wondering if I could afford the car payment I had to rush to the bathroom and *hit myself silly. Then I drove it home, Jesus I

haven't been the same since. I wash and literally stare at it 24/7. My wife said that this new girlfriend has changed me and if

she had to do it over again she wouldn't have bought the car. Were still married but now I have to make sure that I don't spend too

much time with her because she gets jealous of my new Mustang. I'm proud to say I was one of the first in Charleston, S.C. to

have one and to this day she can't wait for me to drive her. I love driving her. She has almost 25,000 miles since Nov of 2004.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:48 PM
techmanBDsStang
3rd Gear Member

I got my 06 almost 3 weeks ago. My neighbor already has commited that I am going to wash the paint off. This is my favorite car that I have owned. My motorcycle is my fav vehicle though.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Scooter80
2nd Gear Member

Hey, we've all done silly things in the past, but to own up to it and know it was stupid is what makes you a Mustang Enthusiast now!

Oh and BTW, the Tungsten adds 5.3 horsepower. I don't know how they did it, but it sure beats a sticker!
Old 03-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: torch red

Rice is DEAD ----Muscle is back!!
It'll never be dead unfortunately, because the rice crowd has almost always been kids with their first cars, who can't afford a mustang GT, let alone one of the new Camaro's or Challenger. I do like where it's going for us not so young crowd who CAN afford it though, teach those punks a lesson.
Old 03-30-2006, 05:12 PM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the fold friend..... You have taken the first and all important step in your road to recovery....