Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior dress up

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Stang Skeleton
3rd Gear Member

Default Interior dress up

So does anyone have the aluminum/carbon fiber dash kit, the ac ***** and all those goodies? How do they look, pics would be great. How much did it cost. Also do they make a different/aftermarket shift **** for the autos. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Stang Skeleton
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Interior dress up

Anyone?
Old 04-07-2006, 08:38 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

http://www.mgwltd.com/

No info for you on the stick on carbon fiber. I can however suggest a hydrographics which is what i have in my truck. you send your stock parts to the company and they coat them for you in what ever color or pattern you want. Here is a link to there site and a picture of some of the stuff in my truck.

http://www.phoenix-image.com/Index2.htm

Richard
Old 04-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Phantom_Captain_13

I don't have the dash kit, but I do have the A/C *****, the shift covers for the auto, a brake handle cover and a radio ****. LOL, also aluminum pedal covers and door lock pins. I don't have a picture this very second but will take one in a while and try to post it! I think they all look really good. Just one more little way of making the car your own.

ORIGINAL: Stang Skeleton

So does anyone have the aluminum/carbon fiber dash kit, the ac ***** and all those goodies? How do they look, pics would be great. How much did it cost. Also do they make a different/aftermarket shift **** for the autos. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:58 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

Stang,
Can't speak to the carbon fiber, but follow the advise for MGW above.....

See my pics for details.

Mike

Old 04-08-2006, 12:42 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Check out my pics in the gallery. Click on the little camera below my burnout pic and you'll see some of my mods.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Mpaint99
2nd Gear Member

Beestang did you lose any turning radius with the 20s or lose any comfort in the ride?
Old 04-08-2006, 01:12 PM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

I can get you the OEM brushed aluminum center surround, radio, center console, door handles,arm rests, light switch, etc. (auto or stick Specify)
Do you have the IUP ? If not, I can get the entire Br Al (IUP set up) LESS "my color"
Let me know.
THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2006, 03:19 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

No I did not loose any turning radius in the 20" wheel set up. These are the same wheels on the Saleen. The ride suffered a little, but not so much it made a big difference. A little rough on some roads otherwise, very acceptable. I'm still trying to decide on a suspension upgrade.

ORIGINAL: Mpaint99

Beestang did you lose any turning radius with the 20s or lose any comfort in the ride?
Old 04-08-2006, 03:52 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BeeStang

No I did not loose any turning radius in the 20" wheel set up. These are the same wheels on the Saleen. The ride suffered a little, but not so much it made a big difference. A little rough on some roads otherwise, very acceptable. I'm still trying to decide on a suspension upgrade.

ORIGINAL: Mpaint99

That is very nice to hear. As i keep going back and forth on my wheel size choice between 18"s and 20's Wife wants 20's but i keep going back to the 18's based on ride concerns. It is nice to hear people be honest about it. Some say it does not change in anyway and I know better than that. So thanks for that input you gave on the ride.

RIchard

Quick Reply: Interior dress up