Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hahhaha "poser gt" at my school

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 02:03 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: hahhaha "poser gt" at my school

i guess in a way that is cool, but also kinda sucks

selfish as it sounds i like having one of the few mustangs at my school...mommy always told me i am special
Old 04-09-2006, 02:18 AM
gregt909
2nd Gear Member

I think I remember telling people that my V/W Dasher had a balanced and blue printed 1800 cc engine that would run 14's. In reality it had a tired stocker that puffed blue smoke everytime I got on it. You would have needed a calender to measure my quarter mile time.

I was 16 at the time and thought it was the coolest car in the world. It's all perception.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:50 AM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangman2424

Thats a shame. There are like 5 people with 05's at my school (the only other GT except mine belongs to a girl), and everyone who has the V6 loves it and drives it with pride.

What kind of high school do you go to where there are five students that have new mustangs? I believe you, but's that's crazy!
Old 04-09-2006, 03:16 AM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: chrisc

i guess in a way that is cool, but also kinda sucks

selfish as it sounds i like having one of the few mustangs at my school...mommy always told me i am special
Its cool cause out of the 10 late model Stang's only one is a GT, and there are only two 05' GT's(including mine). I think all the other stang's are bone stock.

My friend has a 70's stang that he and his dad have been building and it has a cobra jet. I think it was dynoed at like 310rwhp. Other than that most of the mustang owners don't really know much about cars, and are really only interested in racing them, but all of them are good drivers and don't do really stupid stuff in crowded streets.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:24 AM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: persistantthug

So,

Your both posing?

Pffffffft. [sm=icon_beat.gif]

good kill dude, and way to stick it to a poser. (ur only posing if you lie about what youve got.... by definition that is).

I had a similar thing happen to me once. a guy with a F-250 turbo diesel told me he hated turbodiesels because he had to replace his turbo belt like 5 times. Then, when I said that turbos dont have belts, he said that in diesels they do. anyway, we get done working and I tell him to pop the hood cuz we had been yelling at eachotehr about it all day. He does so, and points at the serpentine belt. I then procede to climb up into his engine bay (they are pretty Fin big) and crawl to the back to point out where his turbo is. he mumbled something else, but he knew he was beat. This same guy was also telling me about all those v8 supras [:-]
Old 04-09-2006, 03:30 AM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

GR8 story, notice how I said GR8,............ NOT GR6. Some people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Stupid. You shoulda worked him for more than $80, or was that $10 a cylinder ?
I can't understand why some owners buy the fogs, and GT emblems etc. for their 6's. Don't get me wrong they're still nice cars, but get real.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:32 AM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

u did see that he beat the v6 with his own v6 and not v8 right?
Old 04-09-2006, 03:39 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

What kind of high school do you go to where there are five students that have new mustangs? I believe you, but's that's crazy!
ugh dude my school is insane. new BMW's, porsches, stangs, 2 corvettes, a 69 camaro, built 69 nova, 69 mustang mach1, and numerous other high end cars. its ridiculous. our student parking lot is a luxury car dealership. one day ill take a picture of some of these cars and post it. it makes me sick cause theres all these little stuck up princesses with their bmw's driving like idiots.

still though, i can't really flame too much on the high school kids with nice cars. im 17 and ive got an 05 mustang GT. i would consider myself EXTREMELY lucky, probably a bit spoiled. ive wanted a musclecar since age 0, i made a lot of sacrifices to get this car, and am helping to pay for it. still tho im a really fortunate kid to have such a nice car at this age.
Old 04-09-2006, 03:40 AM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Newbreedgt05

ORIGINAL: mustangman2424

Thats a shame. There are like 5 people with 05's at my school (the only other GT except mine belongs to a girl), and everyone who has the V6 loves it and drives it with pride.

Back in my day they had Pinto's, Fairmonts and such, nothing worse than learning how to drive in 1978. Every car sucked except maybe the Trans Am, and it only looked good, it was still slow as crap. Imagine 4 kids plus a drivers ed teacher all piled into a Pinto.

Oh the humanity! I don't miss it...
Old 04-09-2006, 05:02 AM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle4.6GT

ugh dude my school is insane. new BMW's, porsches, stangs, 2 corvettes, a 69 camaro, built 69 nova, 69 mustang mach1, and numerous other high end cars. its ridiculous. our student parking lot is a luxury car dealership. one day ill take a picture of some of these cars and post it. it makes me sick cause theres all these little stuck up princesses with their bmw's driving like idiots.

still though, i can't really flame too much on the high school kids with nice cars. im 17 and ive got an 05 mustang GT. i would consider myself EXTREMELY lucky, probably a bit spoiled. ive wanted a musclecar since age 0, i made a lot of sacrifices to get this car, and am helping to pay for it. still tho im a really fortunate kid to have such a nice car at this age.
My school is kinda the same. There are a bunch of kids with like mercedes, but you should see what their parents drive[sm=yikesomg.gif]. I know one kid who lives in Newport Beach, and his house has to be at least 15 million, it's ridiculous. I swear if the parents of the kids at my school had their own car show, it would be like going to the L.A. Autoshow lol. The other day a kid got dropped off in a Rolls-Royce Phantom.

Quick Reply: hahhaha "poser gt" at my school