Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

xenon's web site..?? PLEASE...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 04:55 PM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

Default xenon's web site..?? PLEASE...!!!

I can't for the life of me find the web site for xenon 1/4 louvers .. and all the other stuff they sell

please help if you know it.. I have been there before.. but forgot to mark it as a fav..

thanks for any and all help

Rex
Old 04-10-2006, 05:03 PM
QuickShortBus
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: xenon's web site..?? PLEASE...!!!

Xenon's corporate website sucks, it's here.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:15 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

You can get them at spoilers 4 less

You can also get them painted or unpainted from the spoiler factory
Old 04-10-2006, 06:50 PM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1QuickShortBus

Xenon's corporate website sucks, it's here.
You got that right.. I am looking for there official site..

again if somebody has it..???

need it to sell my 1/4 louvers and side scoups..(wife can't see out 1/4 windows after a "dry fit " .. so I have to sell them ) my pics didn't take so good so I am going to

put what I do have on EBAY ( to show color matched ) and then show them on a car where they are already on..

thanks again .. this is a great group.. glad I am able to help a few out with their problems and glad you guys are able to help me out also..!!

Rex
Old 04-10-2006, 07:20 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: rex7010

need it to sell my 1/4 louvers and side scoups..(wife can't see out 1/4 windows after a "dry fit " .. so I have to sell them ) my pics didn't take so good so I am going to

put what I do have on EBAY ( to show color matched ) and then show them on a car where they are already on..

thanks again .. this is a great group.. glad I am able to help a few out with their problems and glad you guys are able to help me out also..!!

Rex
Be cautious using those pictures. Ebay is seriously ( and I mean SERIOUSLY ) on the VERO band wagon and will cancel your auction for using a manufacturers picture on an auction. I have had it happen to me reciently with a set of speakers.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:48 PM
rex7010
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman
Be cautious using those pictures. Ebay is seriously ( and I mean SERIOUSLY ) on the VERO band wagon and will cancel your auction for using a manufacturers picture on an auction. I have had it happen to me reciently with a set of speakers.

[/quote]

No kidding..??? I have never had a problem with EBAY.. I just want to show the person buying what I have looks good..

my pics ..again .. are with a bud of mine holding them up on the car ( as to not scratch the car and or the parts ) and the color match is 99.99% .. I paid good money for that paint job (best body shop in my area ) only to give it to somebody else.. what a shame.. my wife even looked before we bought and said " that is cool I want a set " then like I said, we do the " dry fit " and I get the " I can't see out the rear of the car, I need those 1/4 window's just in case " aahaahahaahahahahah..

I guess I will give it a try and if EBAY says anything .. then I can take down the web site after they tell me and do a re list ..

but I would like to get their web site if anybody knows it.. I will just e-mail it to the person that is interested..

SO PLEASE..... IF ANYBODY .. has the web site for xenon where they show just a tang like ours .. I would owe you one..

(got the dash rattle ?? I have the fix... ) send me a e-mail at ( killbride907th@hotmail.com ) make sure you put in mustang (or something like that ) or I will not read it and think it is junk..

thanks in advance..

Rex
Old 04-11-2006, 06:46 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Here is the picture I used for the speakers I sold. Generic picture from the manufacturer ( and used on MANY web sites )

[IMG]local://upfiles/13513/6BAB59C8C8B64A58B5FDBC4E62D00DD9.jpg[/IMG]

And here is the email I received when they canceled the auction.

Thank you for your recent auction-style listing on eBay. Unfortunately, we removed the following item(s):

5828116649 - MTX T5508-44 - MTX 8" 400 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofers

for violating intellectual property rights. When eBay is notified by a rights owner of an intellectual property rights infringement, eBay must remove the item in order to meet certain legal requirements.

The following information may help explain the reason for your listing(s) removal:

A manufacturer or intellectual property rights owner has reported to eBay that this posting violates their intellectual property rights in one or more more ways. When eBay is notified by an intellectual property rights owner of an intellectual property rights violation, eBay removes the posting in order to meet certain legal requirements. Please check with the rights owner if you have any questions about their claims. Some possible issues include the following:
Using a manufacturer's photo or item description
Posting a counterfeit or "fake" item
Posting an unauthorized copy of an media (such as software or video games)For more information on Other VeRO Claims visit the following Help page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidenc....htmlQuestions about the specific violation should be addressed to Mitek at the following email address: ebay.violations@netenforcers.com

Your eBay fees for this item have been credited to your account. All bidders on this item have been notified of its cancellation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Repeated violations of this or other eBay policies may result in the suspension of your account.

And trust me. No amount of email or trying to contact ebay for a specific reason, who reported it, or any type of resolution will make any difference. They are real assheads about it.