Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spoiled kids.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Juntech
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Spoiled kids.

those wheels dont match the car [:'(]. pimp ride though...lucky kid
Old 04-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

It's definately a kid driving it. I saw him drive around the corner one day and looks 16-17.
Old 04-11-2006, 03:19 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

i hope he takes care of it
Old 04-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Rolland
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

i hope he takes care of it
Looks to me like someone is taking care of it.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:37 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Just because you didn't receive a nice car as a child doesn't mean you should rag on parents and kids for having them. Especially the parents who actually love their kids enough to do that for them. I guess your child won't be too happy when he see's his/her first car, although I hope your routine works out for the best but I won't put you down for choosing to not buy your children things.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:46 PM
JStang78
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

Especially the parents who actually love their kids enough to do that for them.
Without passing judgement on the person who bought that car for their kid (presumably), assuming that the parents "love their kids enough" is equally presumptuous. Many parents, unfortunately, buy their kids nice things to "buy their love" because the parents are, more-or-less absentee parents. Just because a parent buys their kid nice things does NOT, by ANY means, mean that they love their kid any more than ANY OTHER parent. What it may indicate, however, is that the parent feels the need to compensate or over-compensate for something that is lacking, like a real relationship. Still, I think a better display of parental love would be coaching the kids' teams, showing up at their events, being there when they have questions, helping them with homework and standing up for the kid during times of need are all far better displays of love than buying them a car (or other things).

That said, anyone who drives a nice car like that to a high school is a fool, student, parent, visitor...it doesn't matter. That's just a bad idea, plain and simple.
RedFireChik
1st Gear Member

Isn't it the parent's business how they raise their child??
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa

Just because you didn't receive a nice car as a child doesn't mean you should rag on parents and kids for having them. Especially the parents who actually love their kids enough to do that for them. I guess your child won't be too happy when he see's his/her first car, although I hope your routine works out for the best but I won't put you down for choosing to not buy your children things.

Says the 17 year old. Apparently kids will turn out excellent if you just spoil the **** out of them.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Traken
2nd Gear Member

My parents could never afford to buy me a car. I think that's one of the reasons I'm so proud of what I have now.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:59 PM
RedFireChik
1st Gear Member

I'm extrmely proud of what I have now. But my parents did buy me a car. a brand new Mustang when I was 16. However, I work my *** off to have what I have now and I have since i was 15. Maybe I was a spoiled child, but is it really necessary to judge?

Quick Reply: Spoiled kids.