Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Customer Viewpoint

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 11:37 PM
sicko6
1st Gear Member

Default Ford Customer Viewpoint

Did you receive this survey? Did you fill it out?

I had a pretty frustrating time at the dealership and if I had my druthers, which, I guess I do, I'd give them a horrible review. But, hey! they sent me a "Customer Appreciation Coupon" for $10 for my "first service interval"! And they called and left messages about how they want me to call them if I have any issues with their staff or business practices. But I guess, ultimately, at this point, I really don't care........I have the car I wanted. I understand the sales staff is probably under all sorts of opposite pressure to do whatever they have to do to make the profit but then at the same time get all sorts of it if they pissss off the customers. I guess it just annoys me that you can't be taken seriously until you become irrate........they do not take 'no' for an answer (specifically when they wanted me to finance through Ford). So, anyways, I don't even want to fill this thing out. When I left my sales guy tells me that if I fill it out a certain way he'll get $25 and I sort of feel bad coz I know he didn't scrape me for a big profit and didn't get my financing dollars but at the same time.....i had a pretty bad horrible experience buying my car. I probably just won't fill out the survey.

Old 04-12-2006, 11:50 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ford Customer Viewpoint

i didnt fill out the survey.. i was going to, then i jwas like nah... and through it in the recycling
Old 04-12-2006, 11:56 PM
sicko6
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

i didnt fill out the survey.. i was going to, then i jwas like nah... and through it in the recycling
Because???

Old 04-13-2006, 12:12 AM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

i was lazy.. its not like you get something from filling it out... if i was given money i would have done it. lol just because you bought the car doesnt mean you have to fill out a survey..

lol thier surveys probobly show that 60% of the people who are received the survey dont fill them out lol
Old 04-13-2006, 01:10 AM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Fill out the surveys how are they ever suppose to know they are doing things wrong if you do not fill it out. Maybe this is one reason some dealers service is so crappy. Maybe no one fills them out so they think they are doing things fine. You owe it to yourself and all of us to fill it out. At least that's my opinion.

Richard
Old 04-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Bingo
1st Gear Member

I work up in our dealer's Business Development Center, and we call customers and try to get them to fill those out. If you had an enjoyable experience at your dealership, and truely had no qualms, you should really take the time to fill out the survey and give the best ratings possible. Do it for the dealership, if for anything...
Old 04-13-2006, 01:26 AM
GTJohnny
1st Gear Member

When do we get these surveys? I've had the car about a month now and have received a big bag of nothin!
Old 04-13-2006, 01:48 AM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

i got a whole book of service coupons from my dealership.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:12 AM
2005MustangGtGuy
2nd Gear Member

I got the survey mailed to me, but I filled it out online..I had a good experience at my dealership, so I made sure they knew that in the survey.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:26 AM
05 Cayuse
2nd Gear Member

Hmmmmm, it's been 9 months and no survey. I guess they're not interested in what I think about the crummy battery, or the mediocre cloth interior, or how about the speedo that only goes to 120 mph instead of the GT's 140 speedo, or finally about the $10 bucks they saved by not painting the rear axle components. WOW! I feel better already.

Quick Reply: Ford Customer Viewpoint