Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fukk me running!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 01:15 AM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: fukk me running!!!

Instead of selling your car why not buy a house so you don't have to park it in an apartment complex parking lot.

Sorry for the bad luck man. Nothing makes you feel worse than to have someone steal and valdalize your stuff.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:21 AM
praztek
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to hear, did you get caught cheating on your girlfriend? I'd get it fixed, park it in the same place while hiding in the bushes with a bat, and then beat the **** out of them!
Old 04-13-2006, 01:35 AM
CrimeScene
2nd Gear Member

That sounds personel,if you set up a cam do not tell anyone you are doing it.

At this point even if you get a new car there going to keep doing it,if the law says you can shoot them do it,just wing them and make shure if the round passes though it does not hit any one,check with your lawyer first.

CrimeScene
Old 04-13-2006, 01:38 AM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CrimeScene

That sounds personel,if you set up a cam do not tell anyone you are doing it.

At this point even if you get a new car there going to keep doing it,if the law says you can shoot them do it,just wing them and make shure if the round passes though it does not hit any one,check with your lawyer first.

CrimeScene
Do not wing them if you are going to shoot someone. If your going to do it, do it right and kill them that way they cannot come back and sue you.

By the way do not shoot anyone until you know if that is legal;. I think ONLY in Texas is it legal to shoot someone trying to steal your car.

Richard
Old 04-13-2006, 01:43 AM
mvm549
2nd Gear Member

im not sure about that but u can shoot somebody if they come on ur property, but i would hope u kill them so they dont file a law suit on ur ***
Old 04-13-2006, 01:52 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

looks like its time for you to set up some BAIT. someone is taking you for a fool. im not such a pro on exactly how to set it up, ask some guys on here they'll know lol. when this mother****er comes back to your car, make sure its the last time he ever walks using his legs. beat the living **** out of him.

sounds like bait is the easiest solution, and with this prolific burglar out there, it seems like he'll be back. im sorry to hear about the new damage, good luck with getting even.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:56 AM
schmitty
1st Gear Member

look for the person or persons that look like crack heads. 6:00 ish and no body saw your window being broken and car destroyed. thats strange. somebody had to see something. tell everybody in the apartments that you are actually under cover and the person who broke into your car took some eviedence by mistake and there will be serious consequences if its not retured to all involved, and to may have seen but not reported anything
Old 04-13-2006, 02:06 AM
GT06GT
2nd Gear Member

If they did it twice, im sure they cant be stupid enough to do it a 3rd time and think u wont be watching this time. The second time they broke in, was anything stolen? because I can easily see the 1st time happening with that stuff being in your car (radar, radio etc) but if they dont see anything in it the 2nd time they either hate you or wanted 2 steal the car itself. I think if it happens a 3rd time then its probably just some random people hittin up your complex, and the poor guy doin it is gonna feel allllll the rage from the last 2 robberies. I shouldnt say poor guy though, hes gonna get whats comin 2 em. And FYI u cant just shoot someone, u have 2 tell them 2 stop or some **** and then you have to feel "Thretened" and shoot them on there Front side. Any hits 2 the back shows that he was fleeing and u didnt have 2 defend urself then. But if u do shoot, shoot em in the head and say u were aiming for his legs but theres this thing on guns called recoil that u didnt know about and it jerked the gun upward Just make sure you quietly yell stop first
Old 04-13-2006, 02:18 AM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear about that.... I must say, that has to be one of the best looking 05GT's I've seen.... I hope everything works out for you... Good luckKeep your head up
Old 04-13-2006, 02:29 AM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

yeah, i do live in texas so it is legal to shoot somebody after sundown if they are messing with your property...

the first time they tried to break into my car, they didnt get anything b/c they broke the door handle off first and when they got the lock busted out, there was nothing to pull on to open the door. this time, they just busted out the window.

i had planned to sit on the back porch this evening with a couple buddies and wait for them to come back (didnt actually expect this to happen) but they broke into my car less than 30 minutes after i got home.

Quick Reply: fukk me running!!!