Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fukk me running!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Default RE: fukk me running!!!

Man, I am really blown away by this story. I've never heard anything like it. Everyone has a break-in story, but so quickly after getting it out of the shop? That's really over the top. Sorry to hear about the problems, I really hope you don't have to suffer that again. I wouldn't bother putting anything of value (electronics-wise) back in as long as you live there.

ORIGINAL: randy78045

NEVERTHELESS, in each case dont confuse criminal with civil.... You will most likely in any case be sued for wrongful death wheather you are protecting your life or your property... and you got a lot of explaining to do if ya kill someone protecting some property...
Absolutely. I'd really be PO'd as well if I had my car broken into twice in such quick succession, but all this call for killing someone over it is just messed up. Either move or get some junky ricer to drive every day and put the Mustang in storage. Attempting to get even with the perp or perps will likely just land the real victim in jail or in court, or probably both. Police are funny that way, they'll arrest whoever is holding a weapon and let the courts sort it out [8D]
Old 04-18-2006, 06:19 PM
skilz4u2nv
3rd Gear Member

Wow I dont think I have ever been a part of any forum whether car related or not that 95% of the people want you to commit murder! lol...

I've lived in the Bronx, NY pretty much all my life, and I learned that possessions are just that, possessions. They are completely different than your life and your families' life... Someone is always watching... I dunno how they do things down in Texas but in the Bronx if you kill someone whether its by accident, or because you are defending your own life or property, it will not stop there. Someone will come back at you for revenge and I doubt you want to spend your whole life looking over your shoulder waiting for someone to shoot you back...
Old 04-18-2006, 08:25 PM
mac10chap
4th Gear Member

yeah, i got to thinking about it all and i am just gonna take the money the insurance company gives me for the stereo and stuff and invest it under the hood. stock shaker 500 going back in and to hell with that satellite radio...didnt sound that great anyways

decided not to shoot anybody for the exact reason that was just stated, how do i know that half his family isnt gonna come and try to shoot me back??? not even worth it, especially since i am starting a family and all, dont even want to bother..the car is going into one of the apartment garages though. the complex manager is a friend of mine and she feels sorry for what happened to me so she is gonna give me a garage