Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fukk me running!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 11:16 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: fukk me running!!!

i dont get why it has to be dark to shoot somebody...anyways, i dont think that i would be very keen with actually shooting live ammo at somebody, but i would definitly pop a blank at them, then chase them with the gun (while shooting)

no matter how crazy they are, they will not come back
Old 04-13-2006, 11:37 PM
GT06GT
2nd Gear Member

Sleeping in the back seat is a bad idea. I remember reading this article on the rockford forms about a year ago and some kid hid in his tinted car with a knive cause he was being followed home from a car audio show and thought they were gonna steal his stuff. Anyways, long story short, the guys showed up, and he went 2 stab him, but ended up bein shot or stabbed or somthin like that, either way he died and they left. But on the bright side, i guess his **** wasent stolen [&o]
Old 04-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Airborneflyguy
2nd Gear Member

In texas it is legal to use lethal force in order to protect your property after sundown, because you can't see if they have a weapon or not. It is NEVER legal to "wing" someone. When you use lethal force the object is to stop the other person from endagering you, others, or your property. It is not legal to shoot to kill, or to wing....only to stop them from doing what they are doing. Also it is illegal to brandish a firearm so don't let someone see it unless you plan to use it. It is considered assault just to show it to someone. Educate yourself on these laws before you listen to someone telling you to just shoot them. You should be more worried about shooting an innocent person or going to jail than getting sued by a criminal who got his nuts blown off trying to break the law. If you remember anything remember this...shoot to STOP...not kill or mame. Use that exact line when reporting the shooting and during further questioning.

I live in houston and believe you me I will not hesitate to use force to protect my investment, but there is a line you cannot cross in order for it to be a legal use of deadly force.

And btw...if you have lojack you do not get stickers and advertise it. The purpose is to recover the car, not prevent it's theft. If the thief knows you have it then all they have to do is get your car in a shipping container before it gets activated... Thieves (real thieves) know this and are not deterred by a lojack sticker. In some cases it just helps them plan better.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:26 PM
RED121572
4th Gear Member

I remember reading about your first break in several days ago.

I didnt read the other 50 responses, but Id have to say the thieves got what they wanted the second time around. Youve got a nice car that really sticks out from most if not every other car in this forum. I hope everything works out for you.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:34 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

I didnt read all the posts either but i would bet its some a$$hole in the apartment complex... buying a new car wont change that... a new apartment complex would...
Old 04-16-2006, 03:08 PM
MikeVistaBlue06
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mvm549

im not sure about that but u can shoot somebody if they come on ur property, but i would hope u kill them so they dont file a law suit on ur ***
In TX if someone breaks into your house and you feel your life is in danger, you can do whatever is necessary to stop it. Not sure about other states, but I wouldn't be askin' no questions if someone broke into my house!

On the outside it is a different story.

However, one thought comes to mind if you could catch them in the act is a damn good load of rocksalt in a 12 guage shotgun in their bohunkus. That would burn them a new a$$hole real quick!

I think they make rocksalt shells now...

Mike
Old 04-16-2006, 03:31 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MikeVistaBlue06

ORIGINAL: mvm549

im not sure about that but u can shoot somebody if they come on ur property, but i would hope u kill them so they dont file a law suit on ur ***
In TX if someone breaks into your house and you feel your life is in danger, you can do whatever is necessary to stop it. Not sure about other states, but I wouldn't be askin' no questions if someone broke into my house!

On the outside it is a different story.

However, one thought comes to mind if you could catch them in the act is a damn good load of rocksalt in a 12 guage shotgun in their bohunkus. That would burn them a new a$$hole real quick!

I think they make rocksalt shells now...

Mike
In most states (unbelievably there are exceptions) you can use deadly force to protect your life in the home or outside the home... Texas has some weird laws that will let you use deadly force to protect your property as well... NEVERTHELESS, in each case dont confuse criminal with civil.... You will most likely in any case be sued for wrongful death wheather you are protecting your life or your property... and you got a lot of explaining to do if ya kill someone protecting some property...
Old 04-16-2006, 04:21 PM
wildabouthorses
2nd Gear Member

I can tell you living at a house doesn't gurentee your vehicle wont' be broken into...my son had his truck broken into right here in the driveway his own bedroom window about 20 ft away around 3am. Son had gotten home around 2am from work. They could have messed with my truck a newer vehicle but didn't. They stole all his cd's the player, speakers and amplifier, all his green leds under the truck, broke the door handle off to get into it and we could see some rubber missing in the back window like they tried to get in that way. Later on this girl he knows tells him who did it as she had been in their vehicle with the guys who did it. Did the police do anything once we told them that info? Nope...it was like tough...we don't need to bother with the info.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:22 PM
skillful
2nd Gear Member

Put some items in your car and just crack your window for some air. Tint your windows alittle bit and just wait and see what happens. Also need to look into some detachabe faceplate system and xm unit and detector. Id look into a camera too just incase it happens and you dont see it again. HOPE IT DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Lone_Star_Stang
1st Gear Member

Texas has this law ( lethal force can be used to protect property ) mainly to protect ranchers and farmers and land owners in order to keep them off their land and have a lawful way to do so, hence the "Trespassers will be shot" -- Honestly, given you are on apartment grounds I'd be hesitant to do so, I would not be hesitant in beating the living daylights out of them with a billy club, tazer, nightstick, baseball bat, brick, or a ballping hammer. All of these are nonlethal force that can easily be justified in protecting ones property in this case.

Quick Reply: fukk me running!!!