Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Me chased by a Ferrari F430... shocking results ...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 07:15 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default Me chased by a Ferrari F430... shocking results ...

well guys this weekend was a shocking weekend to me.. ( our weekends are on thursday and friday ) .. like you all know i got beaten by a highly moded MR2 which was a nice race .. anyway melt the butter and get this F#cker...

today i was off to the movies ... and as usauall my friends were with me ... 4 in the GT..and then there was this cd which didnt work so i said hey i want to try to do a burnout on the cd so i went to this place which was empty had my traction of and the cd was under the tire ... so there we go raised the rpm till about 3500 and let go the clutch got out of the turn sideways leaving a dusty cloud behind my and off there i got ... so out of that dust cloud from my burnout i see some white lights gaining on me... anyway so i hit the gas ... maybe they were cops or something .... and he was really gaining fast so my friend said hey its a ferrari F430... he said its the sheikh ... (he was the son of the president of that city .. i dont know how to explain it exactly ) he ws trying to get my rear liscence plate number so he could tell about me... so i didnt give him a chance ... up came this runabout which made my try my best skills to escape this ferrari F430 ... i know ur saying i had a dumb thinking... but read and see what happened.

so there i down shift in the first runabout and of i go out of it sideways ... leaving a bigger gap between me and the ferrari ... so now i know that the ferrari cant keep up with me in turns.. ( probably a scared driver ) but on roads he was gaining on me... still the distance between us was more than like 45 meters so off i go to any hard turn i can find .... trying to keep him of my tail downshifts sideways drifts im doing them and off im going makin it hard for him to keep up with me ... so it came this last roundabout which was full of cars but lucky me i had space to enter that roundabout... 3 cars infront of me so i down shifted and did that heel and toe technique and off there i go passing those 3 cars leaving the ferrari behind me more than 80 meters and then i see that black hummer H2 following me .. anyway so after i got out of this last roundabout ... it was a straight line so i said if i kept like that the ferrari will have a big advantage gaining on me.... so came this U turn and there i downshifted to 2nd with the heel and toe technique ... well got back and found this solid sand road which was somehow like a normal road but with not cement just dried sand and little bit of rocks ... now i dared the ferrari to come rally with me ... it was time for my to escape out of that stupid place and disapear...

so just in case i got my car a little bit of sideways to creat a cloud and give them a hard time driving thier stupid ferari and hummer h2 in that dark road with no lights... got out of there stoped in a petrol station checked if something happened to my car... luckily my car was supper clean just a little bit of dust on my trunk ... lol ... so i called my cuzin he knows someguys who can tell us if they got the number or not ... but luckily that ferrari owner didnt stand a chance .... so after i was fine with it i said to the guys .. i can't beleive i just gave that 1,000,000 DHS ferrari a hard time keeping up... so then i asked my self ... what will i do if it was a race on a track can i still be good ? here is a point which made me think to give it a try and race at the circuit track .... still not sure though...

anyway ... this is my storry ... and it;s true .. made me scared but after all made me smile and kiss my mustang .... after that we went to the cenima's as quickly as possible just in case if they got us we have proof to be there in that cenima that time..

hope you don't say im a BS'er cuz probably that ferrari driver was scared of high speed turns ...

thanks for reading ...
Old 04-13-2006, 07:20 PM
firestarter

Default RE: Me chased by a Ferrari F430... shocking results ...

he was propably scared cause the stang is a mens car and has a D-Organ , whicle the ferrari has P-Organ.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:28 PM
CORCEL_NEGRO

Dood your story was entertaining. Prolly the Ferrari belongs to his dad and he didn't dare to push it. Sounds like you have skillz but you wouldn't stand a chance on the track. I've seen it. just my $0.02
Old 04-13-2006, 07:47 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

You were wrong about the sheik's son. It was the sheik's grandmother driving the ferrari.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:52 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CORCEL_NEGRO

Dood your story was entertaining. Prolly the Ferrari belongs to his dad and he didn't dare to push it. Sounds like you have skillz but you wouldn't stand a chance on the track. I've seen it. just my $0.02

no it was his ferrari ... his dad doesnt drive these super fast cars ... and we all know he just got the buggatti veyron .... money does the job dude hehe im so lucky he wasnt driving the bugatti ...
Old 04-13-2006, 08:00 PM
SK3055
1st Gear Member

That was a good story but your grammar teacher would b*tch slap you if she read this

*I was jk but nevermind, i didn't even kno english was ur second language wow... it that case I'm impresed haha, that takes a lot of hard work and dedication
Old 04-13-2006, 08:02 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SK3055

That was a good story but your grammar teacher would b*tch slap you if she read this
Simmer down dude.......his English may not be as good as ours because he from overseas.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:10 PM
trey929
2nd Gear Member

Ok, his grammar teacher from overseas would b*tch slap him. My grammar is perfect as long as i edit
Old 04-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

Great story.

The road descriptions reminded me of being in Bahrain.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: trey929

Ok, his grammer teacher from overseas would b*tch slap him.
I wonder how your grammar teacher would respond.

Quick Reply: Me chased by a Ferrari F430... shocking results ...