Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 New GT's in my neighbornood.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 06:13 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

Default 2 New GT's in my neighbornood.

I haven't seen another GT around since I got mine last Aug. but I've seen 2 around of late.

First, a screaming yellow 2006 GT Coupe, this guy lives on the same street as I do, he's about a block away. I'll have to catch him outside one day and introduce myself.

This morning, over in the nicer part of town I saw another. A white GT Convertible with black stripes. I must say, It was choice. Black stripes on white is one of my favorite combos and It looked tremendous on the vert with the black top. I followed for a while, then passed him so I could get a good look, adhering to protocol, we exchanged standard inter-mustang greetings and I got on the highway.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: 2 New GT's in my neighbornood.

I have read so many posts saying that there are very few new mustangs in their towns. I am not joking, I literally see 10 2005-2006 mustang during an hourt long drive here in Spartanburg, SC. Are they that uncommon in other parts of the country?
Old 04-22-2006, 11:57 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 2 New GT's in my neighbornood.

Well, I don't live in a GREAT neighborhood (not that it's really a bad one either), plus it's in NY which is maybe not ideal Mustang territory so I don't see many around here. I see them on the hwy from time to time, and I see sixers around White Plains and the Mid-Westchester area but we don't get a lot of late model GTs around here.

Here you're more likely to see Eclipses with bad paint, one primer grey fender panel, giant spoilers and $3000 wheels. Everyone in my neighborhood knows and loves Fluffy, and I guess it's been nice having the only one around, but I did feel good the first time I saw that yellow GT drive by the front of my house.