Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

has anyone bought sequential tail lights from this site?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 10:18 PM
red3784
1st Gear Member

Default has anyone bought sequential tail lights from this site?

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/

are they any good
Old 04-22-2006, 10:30 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: has anyone bought sequential tail lights from this site?

i havent personally, but i know most people get it from there
Old 04-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Redfire
3rd Gear Member

These are great! I got the easy plug in harness rather than splice the wires. Easy to do, and the effect is amazing! I think they still give you a rebate on your old harnesses too.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:40 PM
grasshopper
2nd Gear Member

I bought mine from there. I got the plug-n-play harness as well since I have the new style "sealed" plugs. Install was a breeze, obviously. They shipped them lightning quick too.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:45 PM
spyder7724
4th Gear Member

i got mine from them in september and they were the splice version. they were easy to install i had them done in about an hour. so far no problems and they look cool at night. i sometimes hit the flashers and turn on the fog lights only when i pull into the ice cream shop just for sh*ts & giggles.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:44 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

I think that's where I got mine. Love em. There are those who disagree, but I think they look really sharp. They really look like they belong in there with the Mustang's triple taillights. I like the sequentials better than the "chase" lights, which I think I are a little over the top but to each his own. The complete kit makes for an easy mod, you shouldn't have any trouble putting them in unless you are a complete goon.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:12 AM
odiaz
4th Gear Member

I got mine from them as well. I got the splice in kit, but I bought it on ebay at a significantly lower price. They sometimes sell on there. Be sure they are WebElectric and not some cheap imitation.

My kit took about an hour to install. It would have taken less time but I'm a bit thick and had to keep re-reading the instructions. Somehow it seemd much more difficult then it really was.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:17 AM
Stroken97
1st Gear Member

I got them from there and they are great. They are easier to install then the direction lead you to beleive. Also, the one thing that has to happen is the spade on the yellow wire has to go all the way into the light to get the inside light working as a turn signal.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:31 AM
viking396
5th Gear Member

I have the CDC's, no splicing, plug them in, insert one wire and there ya go! Ok, so you have to remove the tailights and not scratch the bumper but it's worth the effort!
Old 04-23-2006, 03:56 AM
2006GT
2nd Gear Member

I got mine from there and I like it. It was a must have for me because I found it rather annoying thatg only 2 of the 3 lights came on when pushing the brake. Now it looks much better, and it's funny to see people in the rear view mirror checking them out when you're waiting to make a turn and stuff.

The install was relatively easy folowing the directions. The hardest part for me was getting the right tail lamp assembly out with the shaker box in the way....ford didn't leave me much room to get tools in there. Anyway, to echo what has already been said, the large connector on the yellow (?) wire must be pushed all the way in for the inside light to work. I thought I had it all the way in, but it wasn't. I was pushing so hard, it felt like the lamp was about to break. I finally had to crush the little bump on the tab with some heavy duty pliers, then it slipped right in.

Quick Reply: has anyone bought sequential tail lights from this site?