Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cervini in BLACK!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 08:40 PM
jkstang
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Cervini in BLACK!

Like I said in your last post...NO STRIPES! Hot DAMN, that car looks amazing! Great job!

[sm=drooldude.gif]

Just...Wow!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:47 PM
SwtPnyChick
Lady Luck

That hood looks sick...Nice Ride!
Old 04-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

All you need now are some black bullitts and your car will look sinister! lol. I've always been a fan of the Cervini's kit, but I haven't seen it on too many black stangs. Looks GREAT!
Old 04-28-2006, 10:28 PM
sectionV8
1st Gear Member

LOVE it! I ordered the Cervini hood and window scoops too. I get them installed on Sunday. Can't wait. I'm glad to see that the black is gona look flippin sweet!
Old 04-28-2006, 10:29 PM
DUSTI
2nd Gear Member

Looks AWESOME !!

(and clear front blinker / bumper lights instead of
those orange ones would make it look EVEN better )
Old 04-28-2006, 10:35 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

ummmm where do you live, and where do you keep the keys to the car in your house lol !!! I have decided that when I get my stang' I want the cervini's kit, but I was never sure if all that would be that noticable on a black car, but now that I see yours it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I think you should keep the stripes off and make it look "sleeper", but it would still look sick with stripes!!!!!

AWESOME ride man!!!!
I hate to burst your bubble, but the term 'sleeper' means no exterior mods. That thing is now far from being a sleeper, although looks nice. IMO, it's too overdone(yes I realize that is the full Cervini's kit) and is set off by the factory upgrade 18" Bullitts. If the style of that car is going to flow, you will honestly need to get 20's to even it all out IMO.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:52 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nothsa
If the style of that car is going to flow, you will honestly need to get 20's to even it all out IMO.
I have to agree. Whenever you do a full bodykit to these cars (body lowering front facia, side skirts, and rear valance) it is always a good idea to upgrade rim size. At minimum I would do 19's.......otherwise go with 20's.

Remember that by doing the bodykit you are broadening the side profile of your car........your wheels have to get bigger also or they will look tiny on your new ride. The 18's don't look too bad, but I still think it will be worlds better with 19's or 20's.

But regardless, nice ride dude
Old 04-29-2006, 11:30 AM
Martin123
2nd Gear Member

That is one bad looking MOTHER .........!!!
Old 04-29-2006, 02:00 PM
LimeStang05
2nd Gear Member

I wouldn't change a thing! That is exactly what I want to do with my Torch Red 06....I ordered the ducktail and scoops last week but was undecided on the hood....I wish I could find a pic of a red one minus the stripes. I never liked that hood till I saw it on your car.

Well done.........
Old 04-29-2006, 03:06 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: nothsa

ummmm where do you live, and where do you keep the keys to the car in your house lol !!! I have decided that when I get my stang' I want the cervini's kit, but I was never sure if all that would be that noticable on a black car, but now that I see yours it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I think you should keep the stripes off and make it look "sleeper", but it would still look sick with stripes!!!!!

AWESOME ride man!!!!
I hate to burst your bubble, but the term 'sleeper' means no exterior mods. That thing is now far from being a sleeper, although looks nice. IMO, it's too overdone(yes I realize that is the full Cervini's kit) and is set off by the factory upgrade 18" Bullitts. If the style of that car is going to flow, you will honestly need to get 20's to even it all out IMO.
You are right. I wanted to say that it will look sleeper at night cause you won't really notice that much on a blck car at night, but in the day it will look sweet.

Quick Reply: Cervini in BLACK!