Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang Pics wanted of ur mustangs or mustang freaks to talk with

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 04:12 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Pics wanted of ur mustangs or mustang freaks to talk with

[quote]ORIGINAL: mustangman2424

ORIGINAL: Mustangmonkey3

No habla espanol.
in UAE

hehe habla means crazy ( only told to a girl ) and a guy is ahbal
Old 05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jkstang

I have a 16 year-old. I'll translate:
Hey whats up every one if u have a aim sn please send it to me or respon i trying to find pic of mustangs ppl have and info that they know of so if any one has and respon or email me at Bikermonkey3@yahoo.com:SNSign: :nice: or if u just want to give me information on mustangs i should buy or just give and talk about mustangs im looking for a mustang around 1999-2002 around $5000 -$14000

Translation Start:
Hey, what's up everyone? If you have an AOL Instant Messenger account, please send me your username or post it to this thread.
I am trying to find pictures and information on Mustangs that you all own. If you are interested please contact me via e-mail at bikermonkey3@yahoo.com or just post a response. I am looking to buy a '99-'02 Mustang in the $5000 to $14,000 price range. Any advise would be appreciated.
Translation End.

Baiscally, this person is bored and wants to chat about Mustangs. They appear to be very eager to learn what we all know.
I gather this is a teen. I'm just assuming since they do not want to put the time in to read the hundreds of threads on this forum. This must be a generational thing because my teen is too lazy to do anything by herself. She needs the info just shoveled directly into her brain. Being proactive and do the research on her own would be too much work.

Cheers y'all
-jkstang
It's sad that teenagers are this pathetic.... i wz espectin dem to ttalk like they not in 2nd grde anymo... what was I thinking?
Old 05-01-2006, 04:53 PM
mustangman2424
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: viking396

ORIGINAL: jkstang

I have a 16 year-old. I'll translate:
Hey whats up every one if u have a aim sn please send it to me or respon i trying to find pic of mustangs ppl have and info that they know of so if any one has and respon or email me at Bikermonkey3@yahoo.com:SNSign: :nice: or if u just want to give me information on mustangs i should buy or just give and talk about mustangs im looking for a mustang around 1999-2002 around $5000 -$14000

Translation Start:
Hey, what's up everyone? If you have an AOL Instant Messenger account, please send me your username or post it to this thread.
I am trying to find pictures and information on Mustangs that you all own. If you are interested please contact me via e-mail at bikermonkey3@yahoo.com or just post a response. I am looking to buy a '99-'02 Mustang in the $5000 to $14,000 price range. Any advise would be appreciated.
Translation End.

Baiscally, this person is bored and wants to chat about Mustangs. They appear to be very eager to learn what we all know.
I gather this is a teen. I'm just assuming since they do not want to put the time in to read the hundreds of threads on this forum. This must be a generational thing because my teen is too lazy to do anything by herself. She needs the info just shoveled directly into her brain. Being proactive and do the research on her own would be too much work.

Cheers y'all
-jkstang
It's sad that teenagers are this pathetic.... i wz espectin dem to ttalk like they not in 2nd grde anymo... what was I thinking?
Hey I'm a teenager lol!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2006, 05:44 PM
EJD05GT
2nd Gear Member

[sm=why.gif]

[8D]Hey whats up every one if u have a aim sn please send it to me or respon i trying to find pic of mustangs ppl have and info that they know of so if any one has and respon or email me at Bikermonkey3@yahoo.com:SNSign: :nice: or if u just want to give me information on mustangs i should buy or just give and talk about mustangs im looking for a mustang around 1999-2002 around $5000 -$14000[8D]
Old 05-01-2006, 06:36 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

Sorry, I of course don't mean all teenagers, just pathetic ones like those that can't type something so people can read it without scratching their heads...
Old 05-01-2006, 08:14 PM
R1PPED
2nd Gear Member

Yea, you guys at least don't have to deal with it everyday (all you adults). I have to live around this sh*t everyday. Proper grammar has just flown out the door for teenagers nowadays. AOL lingo is through the roof and its getting ridiculously obnoxious. Spell check is killing everyone and teenagers just keep getting younger and younger mentally.

Be thankful you don't have to live around these kinds of people. I do (I'm 17).....

Chris

Old 05-01-2006, 08:54 PM
DUSTI
2nd Gear Member

nice ride is it urs do you have a sn for aim?
LMMFAO

O.K. ya'll - I don't get it............WHAT's a SN for AIM ?

[sm=dontgetit.gif]
Old 05-01-2006, 09:27 PM
b_hollier
2nd Gear Member

I am only 25 I had to get my wife's 16 year old sister to translate. WTF. Do they not teach proper english in schools today. My parents would have sent me back to preschool writing like that. What is more scary than that is that these are our future leaders.

Old 05-01-2006, 09:30 PM
R1PPED
2nd Gear Member

no, these are our future homeless people. The only people that speak like this are the Guido ******s(no offense to the sensible italian people), young girls who dress like ***** and are all show and no blow, and other such ******* who yearn for acceptance in todays society.

Thankfully thats only 69 percent of the youth today. taht leaves 31 percent left to lead our country to being the world second most super power after China gets it act together....

Just my $0.02.

Chris
Old 05-01-2006, 09:38 PM
V6
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: R1PPED

young girls who dress like ***** and are all show and no blow
Actually they blow quite a bit...

Quick Reply: Mustang Pics wanted of ur mustangs or mustang freaks to talk with