Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What Have I Done?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Tracedaddy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: What Have I Done?

Congrats. And I LOVE the white. The wife has a white car though and her one stipulation before she let me get mine was that it couldn't be white.

Small price to pay.

And your deal does sound pretty good. If for no other reason that you didn't have to dick around for 2 hours to get to it.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:18 PM
05CLASSIC
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the nuthouse. It is a good group for the most part...Lots of good advise. If there is something you are considering on doing to your new 'baby", just look it up here. I'm sure what ever it is, it's been done by somebody and they'll gladly tell you about it.

PS....you should love the white. I personally love it.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

I love my white also. I think I've only seen one other white one around. Black is probably the most common followed by blue and red.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Tik_Tok
2nd Gear Member

Poor bastid, welcome to the club. I was only test driving one for fun, while I was looking for a `68 Cougar to supe up... I left the dealership with a big "'I'm buying a new mustang" grin on my face (though I didn't actually buy it until the next day, I wanted to sleep on it... I didn't get much sleep either lol )
Old 05-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Welcome to Mustangs Anonymous...

My name is Rich, and I'm a Mustangaholic.

Relax... that Joker Face you have will be stuck for at least a month! but don't worry, it will graduall subside to a Mona-Lisa face in about a year.

Also, prepare yourself, having this disease can get expensive! Mustang Parts are like drugs - you just can't get enough of them.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:25 PM
BLACK06GT4ME
2nd Gear Member

You may think your unique, sorry to burst your bubble but your story is all too common. Mustangs are addictive. The salesman I bought mine from said people don't test drive Mustangs, they just take Pre-purchase ride. I went to just "Check em out". Now I'll be "checking it out" for the next 20 years. My biggest worry is washing and waxing so much I'll rub off the clearcoat. Have fun, you'll never regret it.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:58 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

You'll love your white stalion, trust me.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:07 AM
2smokinbarrells
1st Gear Member

Thanks for all the replys. I took the last 2 day off work just to drive around. You guys aren't kidding about the giant grin. I'm glad they come equiped with a windsheild. I would have spend the next 2 day picking bugs out of my teeth. I was one of those on the fence guy about the purchase. Best thing I could have done. I wouldn't change the color or options for anything.
I always wondered why so many people were this ga-ga about the car. I get it now. I have bonded with her and know the secret. When I look at the other cars on the road. I think to myself. You just don't get it.

Old 05-05-2006, 01:20 AM
CarsandCigars
1st Gear Member

2smokinbarrells: "Welcome my friend to the show that never ends"

The coolest thing about white is the multitude of stripe options. Blue, Red, Silver, etc. They will all look hot.

I've owned a few unique cars before, but this one seems to get the most attention.

Enjoy!
Old 05-05-2006, 01:34 AM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

When I look at the other cars on the road. I think to myself. You just don't get it.

[sm=exactly.gif]