Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pic of my baby...as promised

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 03:08 AM
virul3nt

Default Pic of my baby...as promised

I'm new here, and in my intro I said I would post before and after shots of my baby, natalie.
Here she is on her birthday, at the dealership. She's going into the shop tommorrow, for exhaust, suspension, bodykit, louvers, spoilers, and black/red leather seating. She should be done soon, and at that point I'll post up some new pics for you guys.

On the chopping block of decisions though, I really need to do something about my interior. I don't want to go with some cheesy 3m vinyl stick on stuff (no offense if you like that) I'd much rather have a kit that was durable, replaced the OEM, and looked good. This car is a show car

I've decided to go with black rims, silver lip, also.

In the future I will be looking at hood variations, possibly blacking the rear out, maybe the front lamps also. I really need to change the grill (And i want a grill for the lower portion of the roush front fascia). They need to go well together, and more than likely match. Other than that, I need to put some sort of graphic or styling on the side, from fender wells to the door and maybe all the way back. I liked what they did with the Foose Stang

I'd love to hear your oppinions as you care to give them on my plans. After all, it's people like you guys who are going to look at my ride and be appauled if I go overboard with it. The ganster wannabes with 24s on a civic can kiss my *** they can have their 1.6 liters, I'll grab a 2liter of cola and top em, no need to break out the stang I love the muscle car look, and that's what it's gonna stay.

[IMG]local://upfiles/36624/19BAA2C8245C4A03AF03E95B1521FED1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 05-08-2006, 03:12 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Pic of my baby...as promised

Just click on the little camera under my... Burn-out pic, and you'll see just a sample of what is out there in the way of hardware for the interior. I have just scratched the surface given some of the possibilities.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:37 AM
virul3nt

Thanks. I have the interior upg kit as well, so our interiors look a lot alike, aside of the color. Mine is black, and it will have red accents to match the exterior. The vinyl in the doors, as well as the center seats. I'll put up pics of it soon. Im not sure how good chrome would look on that, I deffinately don't want too much shiny stuff going on. I was thinking maybe brushed aluminum. I'd really like to get away from those stick on upgrade kits. Something about me just doesn't trust them. I'd like to just strait up replace the factory kit. Ah well.

I like the Mustang styling on the passenger side of the dash. Where'd ya get it?
Old 05-08-2006, 03:46 PM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

It's actually a rear deck lid emblem from a 1970 mustang. No pins to mess with just the 3M tape. I bought it from a site that sells old mustang parts, Vintage Mustang or something like that.

By the way, thanks for the compliment.

ORIGINAL: virul3nt

I like the Mustang styling on the passenger side of the dash. Where'd ya get it?