Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

neighbors suck

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 05:10 AM
puppet
1st Gear Member

Default neighbors suck

This is what I have to park next to

This nimrod dinged the crap out of my Corolla. Now I have to hug the driver's side line to keep out of range. (There are no spots to the right - he could be cool and hug the right side and everything would be OK). Luckily, my neighbor to the left is old and either cool or scared of me , so I get no grief when I crowd her to stay clear of el pendejo loco.

Apartments suck.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:24 AM
SXGT
5th Gear Member

Default RE: neighbors suck

lmao
Old 05-11-2006, 08:31 AM
The long rider
1st Gear Member

I had a problem like that once, but one night two of my drinkin buddies and I climbed up on the roof of that guy's car and started jumping up and down! in just no time the roof had caved down almost to the stering wheel! I think that pretty much fixed my problem. You might wanna give it a try.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:21 AM
BeeStang
3rd Gear Member

Or, leave him a nice note asking him to give you some room. Maybe he doesn't realize what he is doing. People like this (post shown below) should be shot! Vandalisim is not the answer. Dude, What if you came out one day and saw that someone decided to jump up and down on your new Mustang? I think you'd be pissed.

ORIGINAL: The long rider

I had a problem like that once, but one night two of my drinkin buddies and I climbed up on the roof of that guy's car and started jumping up and down! in just no time the roof had caved down almost to the stering wheel! I think that pretty much fixed my problem. You might wanna give it a try.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:28 AM
ford4v429
3rd Gear Member

I would go rent a core drill and drop a big yellow pole right there- just make sure to pad it on your side, so wife,g/f, kids dont do more damage
Old 05-11-2006, 09:59 AM
mikewillsmith
2nd Gear Member

That looks like an old fart car. He/she probably couldn't hit the middle of that parking space if they tried.

Places like Griot Garage on California Car Cover Co. sell these padded things that you can put on your car to protect from door dings. Maybe you could hang one from the ceiling or get a magnetic one for your passenger side that would stop the dings. Big metal pole between your parking spaces sound good to me too.
It might be better than trashing the old poops car.

Mike
Old 05-11-2006, 11:10 AM
LEJAY
I ♥ Acer

It's probably assigned parking. But, see if you can geta neighbor to swap an end spot with you. Might cost you a 12 pack a month or something like that. Also, check with your Manager, and see if you can get the next "end" spot that comes open.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:50 AM
jet22
2nd Gear Member

Sorry for the highjack... Damn clean mustang BEESTANG
Old 05-11-2006, 12:42 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Do not leave a note. The simple solution is to go knock on the persons door and simply talk to them like a normal civilized persona nd explain your concerns and ask for him to help you out.

Lejay's solution is also a great one.

Richard
Old 05-11-2006, 12:49 PM
6xStang
3rd Gear Member

You guys are attacking this from the wrong angle. You must do what any self-respecting car guy would do. MOVE OUT.

Quick Reply: neighbors suck