Mods are done...for now - MustangForums.com



2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2006, 10:48 PM   #1  
sectionV8
1st Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 101
Default Mods are done...for now

Here are some pics of my stang. I've had her out of the shop and all dressed up for about a week now. What do you think?

sectionV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:41 PM   #2  
WildRed
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location:
Posts: 313
Default RE: Mods are done...for now

very nice!
WildRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:46 PM   #3  
06GTIUP
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location:
Posts: 7
Default RE: Mods are done...for now

Very cool
06GTIUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:52 PM   #4  
jet22
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location:
Posts: 203
Default RE: Mods are done...for now

very nice, like the hood...
But why is your screen name say v8? You are a v6 right?
jet22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:54 AM   #5  
sectionV8
1st Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 101
Default RE: Mods are done...for now


Quote:
ORIGINAL: jet22

very nice, like the hood...
But why is your screen name say v8? You are a v6 right?

lol! You're the first person to notice that. Or at least the first to say anything. It's kinda a play on words. There is a term, "section 8" which is basicaly the crazy person section. So, I was going for "section 8, but relating to the car and I didn't think "sectionV6" would get the same effect. So....ya. That's my reasoning.
sectionV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:09 AM   #6  
jet22
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location:
Posts: 203
Default RE: Mods are done...for now


Quote:
ORIGINAL: sectionV8


Quote:
ORIGINAL: jet22

very nice, like the hood...
But why is your screen name say v8? You are a v6 right?

lol! You're the first person to notice that. Or at least the first to say anything. It's kinda a play on words. There is a term, "section 8" which is basicaly the crazy person section. So, I was going for "section 8, but relating to the car and I didn't think "sectionV6" would get the same effect. So....ya. That's my reasoning.


oh section 8 the mental discharge from the military, ok i get it.
jet22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #7  
VaporDude
5th Gear Member
 
VaporDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,126
Default RE: Mods are done...for now


Quote:
ORIGINAL: jet22


Quote:
ORIGINAL: sectionV8


Quote:
ORIGINAL: jet22

very nice, like the hood...
But why is your screen name say v8? You are a v6 right?

lol! You're the first person to notice that. Or at least the first to say anything. It's kinda a play on words. There is a term, "section 8" which is basicaly the crazy person section. So, I was going for "section 8, but relating to the car and I didn't think "sectionV6" would get the same effect. So....ya. That's my reasoning.


oh section 8 the mental discharge from the military, ok i get it.
In civilian life, cheap housing.
VaporDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:33 PM   #8  
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator
 
Professor Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 3,440
Default RE: Mods are done...for now

Sweet ride...

hey 05Blue... is your car all put back together?... any pics of the finished product?
Professor Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 03:22 PM   #9  
VaporDude
5th Gear Member
 
VaporDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,126
Default RE: Mods are done...for now


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

Sweet ride...

hey 05Blue... is your car all put back together?... any pics of the finished product?
I guess the link got burried in here.

https://mustangforums.com/m_1377137/tm.htm
VaporDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 07:44 PM   #10  
Shard Phoenix
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 345
Default RE: Mods are done...for now

I think you need to fire your detailing guy and find someone to polish that hood up right. Nice hood though.
Shard Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Focus ST in my garage. Stone629 The Racers Bench 66 06-02-2016 09:52 PM
Chassis wiggle when off throttle? UrS4 S197 Handling Section 10 10-03-2015 06:23 AM
October Sale - AmericanMuscle AMAlexLazarus AmericanMuscle.com 0 10-01-2015 10:29 AM
Plastic dip paint TimeLord101 New Member Area 2 10-01-2015 06:40 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.