Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trunk lid Murals

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 07:44 PM
wildabouthorses
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Trunk lid Murals

Wow thats cool, I actually like it. Heck I liked way back when the used to do this on vans and trucks and RV's...
Old 06-14-2006, 08:38 PM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........gross! [sm=badidea.gif]........I mean really, is that necessary?
Old 06-14-2006, 08:42 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

OK.. Someone has to take a stand. No politically correct crap, none of this "well if you like it, it's your car" or "to each his own" stuff. That is absolutely hidious, period. It's not a '68 Chevy Impala two door vert with 100 spoke gold wheels, bagged, and bright green paint with gold metal flake, red velure interior, and a chrome chain steering wheel. It's a Mustang. Someone should be thrown off of the pier in the picture with cinder blocks tied to their ankles.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:50 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

OK.. Someone has to take a stand. No politically correct crap, none of this "well if you like it, it's your car" or "to each his own" stuff. That is absolutely hidious, period. It's not a '68 Chevy Impala two door vert with 100 spoke gold wheels, bagged, and bright green paint with gold metal flake, red velure interior, and a chrome chain steering wheel. It's a Mustang. Someone should be thrown off of the pier in the picture with cinder blocks tied to their ankles.
I agree!! they need a scene of someone being donky punched.... not this crap... [sm=icon_guiness.gif]
Old 06-14-2006, 08:58 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

i think i'd rather see that on a stang than lambo doors
Old 06-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

But how do you REALLY feel about it?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:01 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mister Roper

haha
Old 06-14-2006, 09:01 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Mister Roper

Actually kinda funny you showed up in this thread. I was going to PM the ebay link to you and suggest you get it for your car
Old 06-14-2006, 09:13 PM
GM Supercar
1st Gear Member

I totally want one of those for mine... A nice big picture of my mother would look sweet.

(just kidding)
Old 06-14-2006, 09:14 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GM Supercar

I totally want one of those for mine... A nice big picture of my mother would look sweet.

(just kidding)
a family portrait instead of those stick figures you see on minivans.

Quick Reply: Trunk lid Murals