Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kids talking crap without knowing what there talking about

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 04:24 AM
Hopen4low12s
1st Gear Member

Default Kids talking crap without knowing what there talking about

I have some kid at my school whos parents have paid for everything in his 05gt,body kit,rims,hood,intake,exhaust,chip,ect. its pretty damn fast no lie! He pulls up 2 me 2day and pulls out a grand and asks to race me(i have an 06gt-stock-i still owe 10k on it)??? so what 18 yr old pulls a grand out of his pocket?? and who would want to race a stock gt with a no doubt in ur mind modded mustang? Is it just me or does this happen to other ppl 2?? He sits there and tries to tell me hes stock, and he has no mufflers so hes slower than me. im laughin my *** of at this kid! He takes of and just wastes his tires, i just hate these lil ****s who have never worked a day in their life and have these cars!

This was said by canefanfolife in his post https://mustangforums.com/m_1413024/tm.htm.
Just wanted to fix what he has wrong i havent been on in a while and i was just going through forums and i found this one and it ticked me off.

I am that kid he was talking about but not half of that was true. My parents bought me the car and im thankful but they didnt pay for everything in it they helped out but ive paid for most of it myself BECUASE IVE HAD A JOB FOR A WHILE NOW IVE HAD A FEW i worked for a body shop and a bar thats 2 jobs at once KEVIN(the writer) i hope your reading. now i just work 9-5 for the county so i would have money in my pocket becuase id rather have it and not need it than not have it and need it and cant get to it becuase the banks closed thats how i think of things. he had been talking about me saying it runs slower than stock times so i called him out NOW KEVIN IF YOUR SMART YOU WILL LOOK AT MY SIGNATURES IT HAS ONE OF MY TIME SLIPS. he wouldnt run me for all he knew i was stock and i really did have no mufflers and realistically with no mufflers to create backpressure your losing lowend torque maken you slower am i right or what?? so he could laugh all he wanted making himself look like an idiot. i might have spun my tires but i can waste them if i pay for them thats why i have a job. So this should be a little lesson to those who talk S**T about people and they don't know what they are talking about DONT DO IT you just end up looken like an idiot in the end.

I am done i have to wake up in 4 hours im going to steeda tomorrow to get some more parts becuase i work and i have saved my money so i am now going to spend it i hope its okay with kevin.

I still need to update my signature but if he really wanted to know what was done all he had to do was look i might be a little sneaky and not put everything i have done but most of its there
Old 06-16-2006, 04:33 AM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Kids talking crap without knowing what there talking about

Nice car man...Don't worry about him, people talk crap all the time about everything and that's something that will never change. Kids in High School all feel they have something to prove and everyone needs to be better than the next guy, or put them down to boost their own self confidence level. I had a 98 Camaro SS while I was in high school. I paid for the whole thing myself and mods, and I still got **** everyday about how mommy and daddy bought this and did that and ughh it was ridiculous. Alls I know is that my car would whoop and POS in that parkin lot. Not that It made me cooler or anything but I like having a sweet ride and If people cant understand why forget 'em.

BTW, why did you get shorty headers, long tubes are proven to give more results.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:33 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Hrm, sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you two should settle this on this streets or in the ring.

That's a real beauty though.. I wish my parents bought me a car. [:-]
Old 06-16-2006, 04:44 AM
Hopen4low12s
1st Gear Member

what kinda wheels do you have on the black mustang?? oh and btw the car stock lol not as it looks now for the record everything that doenst look stock didnt come on it lol i go to steeda for all taht
Old 06-16-2006, 04:50 AM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Just IMO your a total dick if your parents bought you a car and you are flashing a thousand bucks asking people if they want to race.

Come to think of it, I wish you would do that around me
Old 06-16-2006, 04:53 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hopen4low12s

what kinda wheels do you have on the black mustang?? oh and btw the car stock lol not as it looks now for the record everything that doenst look stock didnt come on it lol i go to steeda for all taht
You're car is stock? I'm having trouble comprehending that sentence.

the car is stock lol.. not as it looks now for the record.. I'm lost.. What's with the mod list if it's stock?
Old 06-16-2006, 04:57 AM
blackNchrome05
1st Gear Member

Maybe I'm wrong... but i think you're the one who's looking like an idiot. You're taking a real-life problem online. I think you need to nut up and talk to him personally if you're Mr. Big Shot. There's a saying I've heard...

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win you're still retarded.

Now quit whining on a website about how slow your timeslip is and how much he exaggerates and how mommy and daddy don't pay for anything.... Well, if you think about it, they do. You don't pay rent. I doubt you buy ALL of your own meals. I doubt you pay for ALL of your own insurance, so sure you might be the one buying the mods... But without mommy and daddy's help all your money would be going to the things that matter. The roof over your head, the food on your plate, the clothes on your back, the insurance on your teenager driver 300hp car. Just because you pay for your own mods doesn't mean you don't get any help from the mommy credit company.

And take care of your reality problems in reality, not on the internet.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:59 AM
backinblack06
3rd Gear Member

UGHHH.........here we go again......I'll get the popcorn........[sm=bangbang.gif]

Leave the kid alone, It doesnt really matter It's high school.......
Old 06-16-2006, 05:11 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: backinblack06

UGHHH.........here we go again......I'll get the popcorn........[sm=bangbang.gif]

Leave the kid alone, It doesnt really matter It's high school.......
High school? Blech!

Only cooler under-grads should be allowed on these forums. Don't need them dragging their high school drama onto our blessed forums.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:49 AM
enog
1st Gear Member

Mommy and daddy bought you a car? So you paid for MOST of the mods? Did you ask them for the $1000 to flash in his face too? We don't need this childish arguing **** on the forums, grow some ***** and approach him in person so you can squash it already.

I'm sorry, but I believe in working for my own ****. My parents have offered to buy me lots of things(cars included), but I feel better working for, and earning it myself. Been working since I was 13.

Quick Reply: Kids talking crap without knowing what there talking about