Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I want this ricer terminated

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 12:21 AM
GT06GT
2nd Gear Member

Default I want this ricer terminated

Im ****ing furious right now so i figured id vent here and find out what you guys think

Im driving home from work doing about 75 on the highway when this who knows what, looks like a completly redone tiberon with 5 different colors to it in an all flat type of paint job that looks like he spraypainted himself fartcan and all equiped. Anyways I hear em comin a mile away and he gets right on my ***, So i drop to 3rd and hit about 90 briefly and then coast back down to 75 because my exits coming up in a mile. Aparently it took him the whole mile just to catch back up to me and sees me exiting. He flys all the way up infront of me and goes on the shoulder part of the exit about 1ft from where it turns into grass and shoots about 30000 rocks, dust and god knows what ever else was sitting on the shoulder and cuts infront. I was furious at him and pulled up next to him since the light was red and told him you just shot 300 rocks all over my car, he says oh well paint is made to take dings, So I told him maybe his Piece of **** but my car cost more then $10, and he replied probably and just shut up. I reversed to get his license plate which was Dr Mike, A Michigan plate.

Basically I want to know is there anything I can do to at the very least get this guy a ticket, if not make him pay for a new front bumper because theres about 2 dings in it and I spend about 5 hrs a week detailing my car keeping it spotless waxed vaccumed and all. What do you guys think
Old 07-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Rt1Rebel
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: I want this ricer terminated

I think you need a friend in the PD to run the plate for you. Once you know the identity of the perp, you can extract revenge.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:27 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Id be pissed too, but Im not sure theres anything you can do. If you were really vengeful you could look his plate up and get address etc and.. well... paybacks a bitch.. but from the way you described his car and his attitude Im not sure hed really care.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:29 AM
GT JIM
1st Gear Member

I got a gun! Lets track him down, beat the F*ck out of him and burn his piece of Sh*t up! [sm=crossbonesgif.gif]
Old 07-23-2006, 12:31 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

have a drink, let it go......the punk probably didn't intend any
harm......

Old 07-23-2006, 12:36 AM
GT06GT
2nd Gear Member

even if he diddnt intend any harm dont you think he wouldnt have been an *** about it. Im with you GT Jim
Old 07-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

GT JIM Date 7/22/2006 7:29:37 PM
I got a gun! Lets track him down, beat the F*ck out of him and burn his piece of Sh*t up!
I like his idea!
Old 07-23-2006, 12:38 AM
classj
4th Gear Member

I have had this happen a couple times. I would either let it go or call the insurance company and ask them if they can put a claim through his company.

You might be able to file a police report and issue a wreckless driving summons if you sign the ticket and go to court. But being you were technically street racing just like he was, I dont know what that would do for you there.

I would have made him stop and got his license and registration. You can always tell the cop that he wouldent provide it. But still is a lie no matter how you look at it.

Like said above, have a drink, let it go. It is easier.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:40 AM
Daniel06GT
3rd Gear Member

Run his plates, find him and payback is SWEEEEEET! [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 07-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Red_Stallion
2nd Gear Member

Go to the nearest police station and get them to do a 'collision report' and they will take your statement down as well as photograph your dings for proof. Then the police can contact him directly.

My last car was hit and run and my friends witnessed it, chased after the guy but he didn't stop, got his plate....I just took my vehicle to the police told them story and the next day the young Asian punk was begging for the police or for me not to call his mother and tell him he had done it. He paid me cash for the repairs. Just tell it like it is, just because you were speeding doesn't mean the cops are going to refuse you their assistance.

Quick Reply: I want this ricer terminated