Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang Key Chain like the one in the Steve McQueen Ford Mustang Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 11:10 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Key Chain like the one in the Steven McQueen Ford Mustang Video

that is actually a pretty sweet music video. now i know what they mean on the radio when they say they "call in to join the raffle to win kelly's own mustang"

....dammit i should call
Old 07-26-2006, 11:39 PM
GhostPony
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Key Chain like the one in the Steven McQueen Ford Mustang Video

That is an awsome Ford video.
I love the shelbys in it!
Old 08-03-2006, 07:27 PM
celenztah
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Key Chain like the one in the Steve McQueen Ford Mustang Video

As I said, I'd post up a couple of pics when I got mine.... I got mine today! This little thing is pretty kewl. It actually has some heft to it and some thickness to it. It seems pretty solid and made of some sort of metal for sure. Not bad. Perfect touch to add to a Mustang keychain!

Just call me Steve... lol...

Old 08-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Key Chain like the one in the Steve McQueen Ford Mustang Video

Yes, it's not that bad a key chain.
The video was better than I was prepared for, but really, do you think she could handle either car in real life?
Old 08-03-2006, 08:20 PM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

The video was better than I was prepared for, but really, do you think she could handle either car in real life?
not a chance in hell.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:22 PM
W1ldcat
3rd Gear Member

I called the 2 dealers by me and then just ordered online. Came today and pretty nice.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
linernotejunky
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

handle? im not sure.

purchase? sort of. i was getting some work done at galpin in l.a. and they were just finishing up her 'custom' mustang gt - all pink exterior and interior. disgusting.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:38 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mustang Buster

Well it is a Ford advertisement video. But I am not ashamed to admit that I like some of her songs, and I think she looks pretty hot at times as well. Yep, I was right about the key chain. Check out the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feIux...elated&search=
Man those Shelby's are hot, she looks good too but damn I want those cars, both of 'em!!
Old 08-04-2006, 02:25 PM
BlackSpirit
2nd Gear Member

I'm still waiting, oh so patiently for mine to get here...
Old 08-04-2006, 11:07 PM
celenztah
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlackSpirit

I'm still waiting, oh so patiently for mine to get here...
Hehe... Good things come to those who build it and then wait.... wait... was that a mixed metaphor? Now I wonder why someone with a Steve McQueen avatar would even care about having one of these exceptionally kewl, waity and solidly made Mustang Pony keychains that has even been a prop in popular television commercials for Ford Mustangs?

J/K man... I dig little unusual and collectible or just plain sentimental stuff like this!

Quick Reply: Mustang Key Chain like the one in the Steve McQueen Ford Mustang Video