Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OMFG!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 03:09 AM
baginoman
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: OMFG!

videosssssssssssss pleaseeee, and alot of em!!
Old 08-01-2006, 03:52 AM
AmericanMuscle4.6GT
5th Gear Member

hows the performance difference with said mods?

and for the love of god, VIDEO CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM ALL ANGLES!!!!!!!!!! INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 04:17 AM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kaldar142

question though, how would i manage long tubes with this midpipe?
You gonna have to swap the mid-pipe whenever you get L/Ts. At that point you could just sell me the mid-pipe. I'd be more than happy to take it off you hands.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Vcoat
3rd Gear Member

I have the dynatech longtubes with highflow cats. I did have the pypes violators on for about a week...it sounded great!..but just a bit too loud for my neighborhood so i went back to the stock mufflers. Still sounds pretty good!..If anyone is interested in a set of pypes violators less than a week old let me know.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:34 PM
jdback19
4th Gear Member

I have been running with this setup for about 3 months now and it sounds exactly like a FU$%IN nascar. Dont put the stock mufflers on because they sound like *** with the offroad h-pipe. How about that start up in the morning bro is that some loud SH$% or what!!? 3 months no complaints or tickets keep em on.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Timmay!!!

ORIGINAL: Kaldar142

question though, how would i manage long tubes with this midpipe?
You gonna have to swap the mid-pipe whenever you get L/Ts. At that point you could just sell me the mid-pipe. I'd be more than happy to take it off you hands.
haha no problem, its loud as hell im not even joking lol

but it sounds really sexy, ive had so many people give me thumbs up from me just cruising by them LOL, theyre SICK!

LOL and yes JD, i was like OMG! when i started them up this morning, i was like... my neighbors are going to kill me, LOL

but yeah, i dont know, does it sound better after a 100 miles after theyve broken in? i hate they way it sounds at like 2.1k rpms, well i dont hate it, its just really weird sounding lol
Old 08-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: astroGT

Congratulations dude. It's NEVER too loud.

Let me ask you a question. How much was the whole thing and how long did it take you?

well, this is true but its my daily driven (well i have a 91 240sx but oddly enough thats my project car lol, kind of funny eh?)

well i got the stuff monday when i got home (1 pm) it took me about 3 hours to put the c&L intake on, and let me tell you im by no means good at cars LOL... it took me a while to figure out what wrenches to use.

the Hpipe was easy, just remember to not run the car for a while because its hotter then hell down there, the Hpipe took me about 2 hours i think?

ok lets put it like this, i started at 1:30ish and ended at 8 lol, and i took alot of breaks inbetween, and paced myself.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle4.6GT

hows the performance difference with said mods?

and for the love of god, VIDEO CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM ALL ANGLES!!!!!!!!!! INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
its well worth it, im only running the 87 tune right now, but people said the 93 tune makes all the difference, but yeah with the hpipe intake and 87 brenspeed tune... the car feels like a monster, it feels like it revs alot fasterand just feels alot more responsive, quicker acceleration thats for sure lol, alot quicker...
Old 08-01-2006, 06:39 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: awakeinAZ

well, post the sound!
Posting the sound won't do it justice. I stood behind a car at Brenspeed on the dyno that had this set-up and let me tell you - it is fuggin LOUD [8D] You're not just waking the neighbors, but the neighbors neighbors, and the neighbors nieghobors neigh.......... you get the point
Old 08-01-2006, 06:44 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Loud Pipes Save Lives.....your doing a srrvice to your community..

I have the SLP LM have to get the mid pipe i guess....

Quick Reply: OMFG!