Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Newbreedgt05
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ?

That's a mustang that's just been completely overdone. I actually feel sorry for it.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:51 PM
T.M.808
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rebelyell06

No, not really. There are several new mustangs in my town, but only about 4 GT's so I don't see how your logic works there. Besides, mine doesn't look like everybody elses. Look at my stripes moron. Yeah other people have stripes, but very few that I've ever seen have pin striping on both sides of each big stripe. Nor do my stripes run all the way down the front and back of the car. So saying my car isn't unique is by far an understatement. The only problem I see here is that we are stating our oppinions about a car and you just happen to not like them. You've stated yours, now let us have ours with out "*******" us about them.
Yea,i'd bet you wouldn't call me a moron to my face keyboard jockey,yea,your stripes really make it origanal-lol.Didn't your mom teach you if you don't have anything good to say,say nothing at all.You voiced your opinion how many times now?So you can dog him,but no one can dog you?Dude,grow up.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:57 PM
underbird10
3rd Gear Member

Looks like a hybrid Stang/Charger. Butt ugly.....

UB10
Old 08-02-2006, 12:58 PM
pony girl 05
3rd Gear Member

Poor car [&o] I bet all the other mustangs on the block make fun of it when they see it
Old 08-02-2006, 01:02 PM
richmod
4th Gear Member

It looks like the front and rear fascia melted and drooped downward.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:03 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

The car......actually....looks like it's sad
Old 08-02-2006, 01:32 PM
BAMFstang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: T.M.808

ORIGINAL: rebelyell06

No, not really. There are several new mustangs in my town, but only about 4 GT's so I don't see how your logic works there. Besides, mine doesn't look like everybody elses. Look at my stripes moron. Yeah other people have stripes, but very few that I've ever seen have pin striping on both sides of each big stripe. Nor do my stripes run all the way down the front and back of the car. So saying my car isn't unique is by far an understatement. The only problem I see here is that we are stating our oppinions about a car and you just happen to not like them. You've stated yours, now let us have ours with out "*******" us about them.
Yea,i'd bet you wouldn't call me a moron to my face keyboard jockey,yea,your stripes really make it origanal-lol.Didn't your mom teach you if you don't have anything good to say,say nothing at all.You voiced your opinion how many times now?So you can dog him,but no one can dog you?Dude,grow up.
Relax man...inhale...exhale.. slowly now.

Don't get so upset over someone calling you a moron.

It's probably not the first , nor will it be the last time it happens.

Getting angry won't help.

You like the car, many of us think it looks like a turd.

Move on with life.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Moonbaby1973
2nd Gear Member

That poor mustang looks like it was raped by a Toyota Celica
Old 08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

I am another that will give credit to someone for doing it "different".... Waaay different than my taste... If he see's it
as really cool.... then thats the whole point of mods... !!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:02 PM
Stone
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: T.M.808

here we go again,doggin someones ride..

are we all suppost to make are mustangs look like yours....[&:]

I'm new to stangs and this board,iv'e never seen so many threads doggin folks cars..
Wow that seems redundantly stupid to say, Yeah if your new then obviously you have never seen so many threads doggin folks cars, so let us welcome you to the real world were people have there own opinions and the right to voice them and a great number of people you find on a mustang forum will not like to see one riced out to such an extreme and I noticed the best thing anyone was able to say was it’s original and that does not = good looking.

I total hate the ground effects and that front end man they don’t even have a word for how bad that looks and I wonder how sad they were when they found out that was the biggest wing they could get for the car without having to get FAA certified.

So don’t start attacking people because they have an opinion.