Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 11:32 PM
05ROUSHER
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ?

I saw this car in KC when it was at the World of Wheels car show. It is different, but it is also 600+ hp and it sounds really good. But to much body stuff for my taste.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:40 PM
lynwood78
3rd Gear Member

boo ****ing hoo!

[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. Kind of like what they did to that poor 68 in Tokyo Drift. I was pretty pissed about that one. I left the theatre sounding like a drunken sailor lol.
[/quote]
Old 08-03-2006, 10:12 AM
05CLASSIC
2nd Gear Member

IMHO-----total waste of money. But that's just me, I don't want to start an arguement with anybody[sm=bicker.gif]
Old 08-03-2006, 10:57 AM
T.M.808
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rebelyell06
rebelyell06, read the sentence under my sig pic.
well said...i totally agree

for the record...i don't care for the car,it's the negitive bashing of someones desire to be different,lack of class from a few.It would be different if the owner posted this and asked for opinions,but pulling up a stray picture,and bashing it,is like pointing out and laughing at someone just because their different....laterz...
lucky we live in a country where we have the freedom to be different.Iv'e been to countries that have no freedom.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:29 PM
rebelyell06
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: T.M.808

ORIGINAL: rebelyell06
rebelyell06, read the sentence under my sig pic.
well said...i totally agree

for the record...i don't care for the car,it's the negitive bashing of someones desire to be different,lack of class from a few.It would be different if the owner posted this and asked for opinions,but pulling up a stray picture,and bashing it,is like pointing out and laughing at someone just because their different....laterz...
lucky we live in a country where we have the freedom to be different.Iv'e been to countries that have no freedom.
That is very true. We do have the freedom to be different. But, that being said, the way some choose to express their freedom is often going to be criticized by others whether they ask for it or not. We're all guilty of it whether we like it or not. It may not be right for us to talk bad about the car, but it is going to happen. Its the internet, what do you expect.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:41 PM
localgod11
2nd Gear Member

Yep he dared to be different and made some questionable choices IMHO. I support his right to do anything he wants to his car. BUT I reserve the right to give my opinion solicited or otherwise. thats my opinoin and if you dont like it thats okay i have more.

And why is it that its always ok to give your opinion when you like something but not when you hate it? If my opinion is easly dicarded when its negative then it probably should hold much wieght when its positive.

2 lines removed bc for a second i thought we were talking about the red cervini