Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People have no respect

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 06:25 PM
jbuck
1st Gear Member

Default RE: People have no respect

I would have exacted an ugly revenge as well, unfortunately we park in the same lot everyday. If this were at the mall ,or gorcery store and that person would never see me again, thats another story. LOL
Old 08-09-2006, 06:28 PM
bwilder10h
1st Gear Member

It's really sad how people have no concern for someone else's 30k car.

Years ago, I bought a brand new 2000 Wrangler Sahara and the second week I had it, the wife and I went to dinner. We came out and the fog light was laying on the ground and the passenger side fender was pushed back and dented in pretty bad. No note, no number, nothing....

I park in the south 40 now but like someone said, there is always some tool that passed up 14 parking spaces to park right next to me.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:32 PM
jbuck
1st Gear Member

It just totally steams me, the worst part about it is that the tool that ends up wrecking one of our cars, that we have worked hard for and slave over to keep looking new doesnt care one bit, and will likely never know what it feels like to have somthing they have put so much effort and work into, and pay so much money for just randomly f@$*ked up because of someone else being careless and inconsiderate.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:45 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

A whole lot of people around here drive junk an dont mind slamming their doors into yours... the only solution is to park way out from the rest of the idiots... [&:]
Old 08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jbuck

So I pull into the parking lot at work this morning, and park my car, a short time later one of my coworkers comes in and tells me to take a look outside because she thinks the person that parked behind me may have hit my car. So I go outside to find this. Fortunately she did not hit the stang, however what in the world posesses people to park like this, i mean come on is it really necessary to get that close, if her car had rolled forward after she put it in park she would have hit me. So I have left a note on her car telling herthat parking in my trunk costs an additional $5.00 per day.

[IMG]local://upfiles/35755/8BF0F1C942AF4B7DAE7DBF3CAE7A6DF2.jpg[/IMG]
I have a BMW M3 here at work that took my assigned space, so my cure was to park my Fusion within an inch of his drivers door, he had to get in on his passenger side to move it, I know this guy is **** to he didn't bother with my car. Besides, I think he has seen me and knows I would squash his **** like a little bug if he tried something.

He now parks in a different lot.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:54 PM
GTlust
I ♥ Acer

It has nothing to do with respect. I firmly believe that the majority of people are just plain ****ing stupid! That's 51% of people who can barely tie their shoes.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:57 PM
GTlust
I ♥ Acer

Don't be to impressed, it's probably just dumb luck, see my previous post for explanation.
ORIGINAL: Ben Wallace

I'm pretty impressed that she managed to get that close without actually making contact.

That's difficult to do.

Don't feel like it's only you though.

I park way out in BFE and when I come out, 9 times out of 10 there is a car parked right next to me when there are empty spaces everywhere.
It's impossible for someone to park next to me at work, i'll try and take a picture of where I park so you can see why.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:58 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTlust

It has nothing to do with respect. I firmly believe that the majority of people are just plain ****ing stupid! That's 51% of people who can barely tie their shoes.
True, ya gotta have a brain to be able to learn respect...
Old 08-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Country1969
2nd Gear Member

I always park away from other cars even it means walking a bit. Cause alot of people are just too lazy to walk, they need that spot right up in front.
I even back the Stang out of the spot so my wife and kid and get in without hitting the other car thats parked so close.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:28 PM
SlappyGT
2nd Gear Member

*Sigh*...amatuers! If that was me, I would have pulled my car up, kicked in my bumper, backed it back onto the Camry, and went and found the woman to tell her that she hit my car...

[] Ummm, I mean, good call on the note. Yeah, seems like the ability to park (or even drive well) is beyond most people anymore.

Quick Reply: People have no respect