Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got back from a test drive.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 08:22 PM
JasonB

Default Just got back from a test drive.

Up here in lloyd.

First one I drove was a grabber orange 07 vert, gt, 5 speed.

Bahhaha what an amazing car, the manual is sooo easy to use, its nothing like my old ws6, that thing was a pain to try to shift through, this one was AWSOME, car has awsome pickup, I was quite suprise, with some work with the seat I got myself in nice and comfy like also, great car, just a great car, and man she hauls.

Next up was an 05 blue, one of the keyed ones, she is getting a total paint job done to her if I pick her up, this one was an auto, I found the auto a lot more "relaxing" to cruise in since I didnt have to worry about shifting, but I did find the 5 speed kept me more "aware" of what was going on because I always had to plan whatI wanted to do with the gears, both have their ups and downs, Id have to say that if street racing is your goal you need the auto, just stomp and she GOES, always shifts into the lowest gear possible and nearly NO delay... while the 5 speed has such a "cool" factor, I loved shifting it,a nd the sales lady was egging me on LOL, I didnt turn off the tcs and romp it in first but I did get her in second and do a full wot to the redline then powershift into 3rd and hold it, VERY COOL GOD IT PULLS!!!

All in all yup, I"m looking into ditching the maggy for the blue one, I will have some neg equity so I want to start with the blue, then in 2 years ill trade up to a new one.

Got to say, now I understand why people are so hype about these cars, ahhahaha awsome guys, just awsome.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Rupp
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Just got back from a test drive.

No need to cuss but they are fun aren't they.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:20 PM
JasonB

Default RE: Just got back from a test drive.

fixed, sorry.