Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post your funny encounters.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 06:35 PM
MR.Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Default Post your funny encounters.

The first week I got my 05 GT (March of 05) I was driving to the bookstore and I had my first of many encounters with a douche bag. At the time, there were not many new GT's on the road.

This kid in a white WRX is reving next to me as I am driving the speed limit and trying to bait me to race but as I said my car was brand new. In the past I might have run him but my car was only two days old at the time.

We get to the light and he rolls down the window so I oblige and roll down mine. Waiting to hear a compliment about my fine american muscle car I get: "do you want to race for money?". I laugh inside and can't help it and then start laughing outloud at him and tell him my car is brand new and bone stock. Then, I ask him: "what do you think this is Fast and Furious?". the look on his face was perfect as he had noting to say to that. Then I laugh some more and yell out douche bag as he pulls away.

I am a young guy but some of these nerds need to relax with their Japanese hotrods. And I use the word "hotrod" loosely.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
MustangGT200488

Default RE: Post your funny encounters.

sti? if so it would have gave you a run but who cares like u said this isnt the F&F next time ask him wats the last movie he saw. Next thing u know he will be challenging you to drift.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:49 PM
stratjakt
2nd Gear Member

I had a dude in an escalade start quizzing me at a red light. He asked how I liked the new mustang (still had temp tags), I said I was loving it. He asked if the v6 had enough power, and I said it has all the power I'll ever need. Then he starts saying "you really couldn't race something like that", which struck me as hilarious, because this was an older gentleman in an escalade - hardly what you'd think of as a racer.

I said "I drift race professionally on the pro circuit, I'm undefeated in the crofton 500". The look on his face was priceless. He said "really?" and I said "no I'm not, I just wanted a red convertable, not a race car", and the light turned green.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:24 PM
freefallpat
3rd Gear Member

Well I had a similar encounter with an illustrious member of the ricer community. The guy was reving his engine at a light. I mean, he was sitting in a Sunfire with a spare tire in the front.

What do you say to something like that?[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Lol

- Painted stripes with painted mirrors and louvers
- Painted Gauge pod/ Boost Gauge/Air fuel/Oil pressure
- Torque H/P Conv.
- M-4209 Gear 4.30
- Hood Pins
- Magnapack Exhaust
- Steeda Springs
- Carbon Fiber Dash kit
- 4FU218-020SQ Vortech 08 PSI
-Predator
-Final lap tune

7psi= 480hp@flywheel
7psi= 385Ft-lbs@flywheel
mustang dyno 384 at 6692RPM/111.9mph
mustang dyno 305.5 at 5380 RPM/87.0 MPH
94 octane

ORIGINAL: MR.Mustang

The first week I got my 05 GT (March of 05) I was driving to the bookstore and I had my first of many encounters with a douche bag. At the time, there were not many new GT's on the road.

This kid in a white WRX is reving next to me as I am driving the speed limit and trying to bait me to race but as I said my car was brand new. In the past I might have run him but my car was only two days old at the time.

We get to the light and he rolls down the window so I oblige and roll down mine. Waiting to hear a compliment about my fine american muscle car I get: "do you want to race for money?". I laugh inside and can't help it and then start laughing outloud at him and tell him my car is brand new and bone stock. Then, I ask him: "what do you think this is Fast and Furious?". the look on his face was perfect as he had noting to say to that. Then I laugh some more and yell out douche bag as he pulls away.

I am a young guy but some of these nerds need to relax with their Japanese hotrods. And I use the word "hotrod" loosely.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:03 PM
limer06stang
3rd Gear Member

i had some 4 door piece of junk civic next to me at a red light and i was turning right and he revved at me and it was cute to hear his four hampter wheels turning lol then i gave a lil 4500 rpm rev and never heard him rev back lol guess he realized a body kit doesn't add horsepower lol
Old 10-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

A few hours ago I was heading down 1709 towards Grapevine Mills movie theatre, with a few friends, and this ******* in the civic lowers his windows and makes a reeling motion which I took as the "roll down" your windows sign. I did, and he starts to talk **** about my stang. One of my friends (Ryan) yells back, "wtf, shut the hell up Ricer, do you actually think you are faster than a new mustang GT?" The Civic driver laughs and continues talking ****, I just hand my Digital camera to my friend in the passenger seat and snap two pics of this ***. His lisence Plate is in both pics if you care [&:]

P.S. I am going to keep my camera in my car now so I can post pics. [8D]

https://mustangforums.com/m_2071624/tm.htm

That is my most recent funny encounter!