Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car Contest - I need your help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 09:14 PM
jbailer
3rd Gear Member

Default Car Contest - I need your help!

My car (2006 Mustang GT) has been selected along with 26 other cars/trucks out of over 460,000 total cars on the Car Domain web site to compete in a contest sponsored by Castrol. Just for being selected, I already win a t-shirt and Castrol “goodie bag”. Each week 1 winner out of a group of 3 will be selected. The winner of each week's contest wins $200 to spend at the Car Domain web store and continues as a semi-finalist. The 9 semi-finalists will be voted in the next 3 weeks, for an additional $500. The winner of the final 3 will win $2,500 cash!

Here's where I need your help! The voting on my car begins today Monday 10/23/06. You can vote 1 time per day from each PC, no login required. If you would, please go to this web site and vote once per day that you can. http://www.cardomain.com/features/ca...e_contest_wk00
Click on the green "Vote Now" button, then click the circle next to "Joe's 2006 Ford Mustang" and click the "VOTE" button. The second day when you go to vote from the same PC, you will get a message that says you have voted from this PC. Click on the button below that, it says continue to vote or something like that. Then you will be able to vote again. Voting for each week starts on Monday and ends Sunday. Thanks for your support! Wish me luck!

Lets have a Mustang as Number 1!

Best regards!
Joe Bailer
Old 10-23-2006, 09:23 PM
grabberorange1
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Car Contest - I need your help!

hey I tried to check it out, but your link goes to an error page...good luck!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: grabberorange1

hey I tried to check it out, but your link goes to an error page...good luck!
http://www.cardomain.com/features/ca...e_contest_wk00
Old 10-23-2006, 09:44 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Got my vote, very nice lookin car you have. Good luck!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

You got my vote.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Menace
5th Gear Member

Just by the fact that a single person can vote every day, means that this is stupid. You should be able to vote once, and that's it... Even if all of us were to vote... You realize that the other contestants are doing the same thing? It's rather pointless... Good luck, as $2500 would be nice, but I wouldn't go through the hassle.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:16 PM
CS/GT 07

Got my vote. Great looking Stang!!!!
Old 10-23-2006, 11:30 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jbailer

My car (2006 Mustang GT) has been selected along with 26 other cars/trucks out of over 460,000 total cars on the Car Domain web site to compete in a contest sponsored by Castrol. Just for being selected, I already win a t-shirt and Castrol “goodie bag”. Each week 1 winner out of a group of 3 will be selected. The winner of each week's contest wins $200 to spend at the Car Domain web store and continues as a semi-finalist. The 9 semi-finalists will be voted in the next 3 weeks, for an additional $500. The winner of the final 3 will win $2,500 cash!

Here's where I need your help! The voting on my car begins today Monday 10/23/06. You can vote 1 time per day from each PC, no login required. If you would, please go to this web site and vote once per day that you can. http://www.cardomain.com/features/ca...e_contest_wk00
Click on the green "Vote Now" button, then click the circle next to "Joe's 2006 Ford Mustang" and click the "VOTE" button. The second day when you go to vote from the same PC, you will get a message that says you have voted from this PC. Click on the button below that, it says continue to vote or something like that. Then you will be able to vote again. Voting for each week starts on Monday and ends Sunday. Thanks for your support! Wish me luck!

Lets have a Mustang as Number 1!

Best regards!
Joe Bailer
This just might be your day. I work for the public library distributing books and other items that belong to the various branches I service(I have a set route) Thing is, every Tuesday is when all the computers are left on(from Monday night) for virus and other various updates. I get there between 6 am and 10 am(when no one's around). I'll have access to over 100 computers just tomorrow alone, besides my home P/C. Hope this can help!
Old 10-23-2006, 11:32 PM
VnCist00
2nd Gear Member

+1 my vote.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:32 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Heh, think of the college kids that can go through all the comp labs and vote

Quick Reply: Car Contest - I need your help!