Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got it.. Got it... Got it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 08:20 PM
ryterngki
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Got it.. Got it... Got it!!!

Nice choice in color. Black is my favorite.

[IMG]local://upfiles/51608/6A03CDDD245E4DE48A5A58F3654DA301.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-29-2006, 09:29 PM
Goody625
3rd Gear Member

Lookin Good! Be careful with the mods! I hear its pretty addicting!! Much like there forums! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 10-29-2006, 09:42 PM
jay0heavenly
3rd Gear Member

Black is B-A-U-TEE-FUL! To quote someone else on this forum... "Drive it like you stole it!" Enjoy.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Silencer06
2nd Gear Member

Location: Raised in Chicago; living near St. Louis in Troy, IL

ORIGINAL: markus51

Well After the long enduring wait my car has finally arrived!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I've thrown on only a couple appearance mods to her and I'm sure it's just the beginning to no end... ha ha..

Here are some pics so I can share with you all.. She ain't much compared to all the other great Stangs I see on this site but she's mine and she's getting there..

Thanks to u all who have shared info with me on the S197!!!

Markus out..

Love the car....and your back yard too! With a view like that, no wonder you've been overseas for 14+ years! I tried to get an assignment to Germany for 24 years and the USAF never obliged. Been there on vacation four times though, but unfortunately I only got to drive VW Golfs and the like on the Bahn instead of the prize you get to open up. Would love to hear stories about how she performs and feels after you open her up, so please....excite us!
Old 10-30-2006, 01:46 PM
markus51
1st Gear Member

Hey thanks again all for the comps!!!

Scilencer, I know what u mean.. I had to rent a VW Golf for a month before I bought a beater to have as I waited for the Stang to get in.. Ahhhhh, the Autobahn is fun now!! =) I know I'm still breaking her in and shoudln't be doing it, but couples had to drop it just to hear a little tire churping.. Ahhhh the smile on the face!!! I totally love my car... and I love this Forum too!!!!

Now all I have to do is figure how to make a signature for my proflie..

Markus out....

[IMG]local://upfiles/41274/BE159EAFB17D43C9AD6A38F6A122BA17.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-30-2006, 01:55 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

I absolutely love it! Congratulations Markus51! This is almost identical to what I wish I could get now (even though it's not going to happen!). Personally, I like the look of the 2 tone leather chamois and black interior. Other than that everything is the same. Well good luck to you. Have fun!!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:11 PM
markus51
1st Gear Member

Jerseystang, Thanks for the comps!!! That made my head swell a little bit. ha ha
Looked at your webiste and see u got a hot looking Stang yourself. Here in Germany, I've seen every color in person except the Sonic Blue.. I'm sure there's one around here but just haven't run into one.

This week I'm gonna put on my side window louvers and I still have to hunt for a ducktail online. Still can't decide on which one though.. OH well, sometimes hunting is the most fun right?

Thanks agian...
Old 10-30-2006, 09:29 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

Go with the Classic Design Concepts ducktail spoiler. Personally, I think that is the best one, but I dont want to go through the hassle of filling in holes from the stock spoiler. I'm just going to get the "3d500" spoiler. BTW, mine is vista blue[sm=happy046.gif]
Old 10-30-2006, 10:15 PM
markus51
1st Gear Member

Ops, sorry Jerseystang.. I meant to say vista blue.. don't know where the Sonic came from..

Yeah, the CDC spoiler with the pony emblem looks great but I too don't want to bother with filling in the holes. I should of got the spoiler delete option knowing that I'd want to change it in time anyway.. Oh well..

Does the 3d500 fill in the holes? I'm gonna have to do some searching on the net for that one..

Thanks..
Old 10-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

Beautiful car.
Mine is black as well. 06. I just got new Roush wheels and tires and will post pics as soon as I wash it.
Guy that painted my calipers told me to wait for a week to wash it because the paint can take an actuall week to completely cure to the right level to take the top temp the paint says.
So he advised not washing to get any other chemicals mixed on the paint.
Dunno if its true but I'm just waiting just in case.
He used the Duplicolor spray.

Again fantastic car. Nothing beats the looks of the black stang.

Quick Reply: Got it.. Got it... Got it!!!