Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brenspeed or RPM Outlet

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 01:07 PM
silver05gt1
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Brenspeed or RPM Outlet

The problem is not when the transaction goes smoothly with rpm outlet, ehe problem with rpm outlet is that if you have an issue with your part you can pretty much give up on getting a refund or an exchange. They will give you so much of a run around that it will make you want to strangle someone.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Vcoat
3rd Gear Member

Brenspeed...Exceptional Service!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:47 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

not listed but vmptuning.com, justin is one of the greatest tuners in the world,

RPM outlet has bad customer service
Old 11-09-2006, 02:04 PM
RED121572
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: androdz

Brenspeed is nice but he charges for tunes everytime you want to change something and in my opinion that is a big no no. If I buy the tuner from you I atleast expect update tunes to be included and not charged like brenspeed does. Get it from bamachips, evolution performance or any of the other speedshops except rpmoutlet. Rpmoutlet sends you the canned tune, they have no dyno on their shop so they can't really make tunes other than the pos ones that come directly from sct. Go with evo or bamachips.

When did he start doing that??? He modified a tune for me early last summer for zero cost.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:49 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RED121572

When did he start doing that??? He modified a tune for me early last summer for zero cost.
Same here, hes done mine for free since I bought it from him... little over 4 months ago? Also explained to me how to mofify it myself if I wanted to, or if I didnt want to then just let him know what I wanted done and he'd do it....
Old 11-09-2006, 04:04 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

I had a big problem with RPM Outlet. Terrible customer service.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Leighky
1st Gear Member

Brenspeed is nice but he charges for tunes everytime you want to change something and in my opinion that is a big no no. If I buy the tuner from you I atleast expect update tunes to be included and not charged like brenspeed does. Get it from bamachips, evolution performance or any of the other speedshops except rpmoutlet. Rpmoutlet sends you the canned tune, they have no dyno on their shop so they can't really make tunes other than the pos ones that come directly from sct. Go with evo or bamachips.
Brent only charges if you do not buy your new stuff from him. However, anything you buy from him he will do the required updates for free.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:27 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

androdz, get your story straight before you say something like that. Brent will update your tune as long as you purchased your CAI from him, if not there's $110 fee to switch to his tunes witch he will update whenever you buy something new from them.

-Jeff
Old 11-09-2006, 06:38 PM
Riven02
4th Gear Member

I didnt read all of this so it might have already been mentioned but he will price match when he can.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:09 PM
androdz
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: nothsa

androdz, get your story straight before you say something like that. Brent will update your tune as long as you purchased your CAI from him, if not there's $110 fee to switch to his tunes witch he will update whenever you buy something new from them.

-Jeff
Close buddy of mine got charged 60$ to update his 93 oct tune when he did an upgrade.

Quick Reply: Brenspeed or RPM Outlet