Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Look at what some a$$hole did to my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 05:34 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Look at what some a$$hole did to my car

ORIGINAL: ScreaminYellow

You know it is almost worth them doing it for you to catch them[:@]
No it isn't. I have no desire to spend time behind bars being some big uglies item of desire! [&:] [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 11-15-2006, 05:41 PM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

dude,

that always happens to me! i don't always park in the boon docks but i park where there are open spaces and when i come out there are always cars parked next to me!! Strangest thing...

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

Don't you just hate it that there are people out there who not only do not care about others belongings but obviously their own, I mean to be completely careless and hit someone elses car. Sorry man, kinda stuff pisses me off too, I once went to autozone to pick up some things and parked with 3 empty spaces on each side of my car on the farthest lane from the door and the only 2 other people to come in park right next to me on both sides of my car.... anyway sry hope it all works out...
Old 11-15-2006, 05:42 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

My last mustang was a black 2000. I park in a private 10 car garage at work. This chick in a cavalier used to park next to me and she would open her door and let it hit my door. She took a chunk of paint out of it. Not big, but on a black car it really shows up. I moved to a different spot in the garage and for some reason she followed me to the new spot about a week later and did it again. Now I'm getting pissed but she's a nice girl so I'm holding my anger inside. Third time was a charm. She doesnt work for my company but works inside my building. I went straight up to her office and spewed hatred all over her. I left smiling and she was boo hoo'ing. My car has never been touched again. If it was a guy I would have slugged him the first time it happened. Catching them is definitely a plus!
Old 11-15-2006, 06:31 PM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

that sucks .... i cant believe that stuff i always park so far away but people still mess with it sometimes... and when i go to school its a pain i try to para. park on the road so no one opens there door and slams it against mine bc parking is close ..in the reg lots
Old 11-15-2006, 06:34 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Freakin Walmart is the absolute worst place for that crap cuz of the variety of low life, white trash idiots that frequent that store. I have been known to walk a long way in down poors and blistering cold to avoid parking any where minutely close to those brain dead people!!!

BTW....hate to hear that happen to you!!! [:@]
Old 11-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

dent doctor can fix that for 50- 80 bucks.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:47 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

I always park at the back of the lot at wallyworld but it never fails that some a-hole will park his/her jalope next to me. And not just next to me, right up against me. Walmart is awesome but the people who shop there arent...........except me.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:48 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ffk_pennywise

I always park at the back of the lot at wallyworld but it never fails that some a-hole will park his/her jalope next to me. And not just next to me, right up against me. Walmart is awesome but the people who shop there arent...........except me.

ROF!!! [sm=exactly.gif]
Old 11-15-2006, 06:56 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ffk_pennywise

Hey I represent that comment. Me and my wife drove our stangs to Walmart all the time. I agree not the best of people shop there but there are a bunch of us who do shop there. Besides, when was the last time you seen a Corvette at Walmart?
Old 11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
ffk_pennywise
3rd Gear Member

It was a joke dude. I shop there too, remember? My wife and I spend 99% of our paychecks there.

Quick Reply: Look at what some a$$hole did to my car