Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EGG!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 12:43 PM
bradzpony

Default EGG!!

Okay - left my car parked on the street at my mom's house last week. Came back into town on Thursday morning to discover it had been egged! Has to be because of what the car is because I have parked other cars there plenty of times before without issue. Plus no other cars in the immediate vicinity were touched. Washed most of it off but there is some paint damage in an area about the size of a quarter. So, I'm probably the only one that will ever notice...but it's just the principle. Thought I would just vent here since others have posted similar situations.

Brad
2006 Mustang GT
Torch Red/Dark Charcoal.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: EGG!!

Haven't had my Mustang egged yet but I had a Nissan 350Z that was egged. Ticked me off pretty bad! Spineless little bastards! Jealous ******!

There, I vented too!
Old 11-27-2006, 01:44 PM
raylandm
2nd Gear Member

Never been egged, dont wanna be egged. Did get hit with an apple one time.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Speaking of getting egged- last month... actually it was Halloween... but anyway- a buddy of mine and I were at a Halloween party and our cars were parked in front of one another. He has a 2004 GTO 5.7... so we come out to leave and well his car is egged but mine wasn't. I dunno if it was because I had a stang or because mine is yellow and I wouldn't noticed it anyway at night. I'll just think it's because I have a stang ... his paint was messed up though in about the size of a quarter... it looks like a dotted circle... sucks to have a GTO that night! [:@]
Old 11-27-2006, 03:55 PM
BHRS
1st Gear Member

It happened to the front of a friends '57 Chevy. It pitted about a 4" diameter area-he was driving it at 50 mph or so and some kids threw it. It was a good excuse to flame it.

Sorry-that sucks!!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 04:00 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bradzpony

Okay - left my car parked on the street at my mom's house last week. Came back into town on Thursday morning to discover it had been egged! Has to be because of what the car is because I have parked other cars there plenty of times before without issue. Plus no other cars in the immediate vicinity were touched. Washed most of it off but there is some paint damage in an area about the size of a quarter. So, I'm probably the only one that will ever notice...but it's just the principle. Thought I would just vent here since others have posted similar situations.

Brad
2006 Mustang GT
Torch Red/Dark Charcoal.

Someone does not like you...
Old 11-27-2006, 04:02 PM
|UCF|chron
2nd Gear Member

my car got egged in the parking garage, but it was only 1 egg and it was on the bottom, no biggie
Old 11-27-2006, 06:05 PM
bradzpony

Yeah, possibly, but I don't really know anyone in that town anymore. Plus - it's never happened to other cars that I have left there.

Hate to say it, but if you'd see the neighborhood, you would understand.
Old 11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

This is pretty messed up and we really went too far with it but my friends and I used to **** with eachothers rides back in the day(teenage years). I once put dog crap underneath my friends door handles and windshield wipers. He got me back by bombarding my car with eggs (white Infiniti)...the eggs permanently stained the paint
Old 11-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Mach
3rd Gear Member

BUmmer if its the neighbor, thats a wastee

Quick Reply: EGG!!