Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm an idiot (video)

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 05:27 AM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

Default I'm an idiot (video)

well me and my buddy were doing some donuts, just havin' some fun with the mustang, and when we go to leave...I cant put the car in first....

I could barley even move the shifter...the clutch felt stuck to the floor almost...so i don't know what the hell happened. the car was stuck, so i called the tow truck and he towed it to the closest ford dealership, hopefully what ever broke they can fix and is still under warranty...

I hate my self SOOOOO much right now...I think when i was doing the donuts i accidentally rested my foot on the clutch...I'm the biggest ****ing idiot ever. I don't even think i deserve the car anymore. I'm SO mad at myself...I'm a ****ing moron.........[:@]

Video..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9smVzygco
Old 12-05-2006, 05:32 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I'm an idiot (video)

Thats kinda sad... Did you at least try to dislodge the clutch by pulling back towards you?

BTW, those were some stinky donuts [8D]

Keep us updated.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Thats kinda sad... Did you at least try to dislodge the clutch by pulling back towards you?
i tried everything...

BTW, those were some stinky donuts [8D]

ROFL

im such a noob
Old 12-05-2006, 05:41 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Lol, its ok.... hopefully the dealership wont know what you were doing and will just fix it. Although Ive heard rumors that the comp saves all the last data when something goes wrong like a wreck and such.

Did the tow truck guy interrogate you as to why you were behind a stores loading dock at midnight or did he know what happened lol?

As soon as I get someone to film it for me, I wanna get some nice donut vids.. and maybe burnouts and fly bys. I have yet to even hear my cars exhaust from the outside or even see a video or myself at the track.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:56 AM
skinjob
1st Gear Member

hahaha you jackass.. That video is awesome though. Is that Enya you have playing in the background?
Old 12-05-2006, 06:06 AM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Lol, its ok.... hopefully the dealership wont know what you were doing and will just fix it. Although Ive heard rumors that the comp saves all the last data when something goes wrong like a wreck and such.

Did the tow truck guy interrogate you as to why you were behind a stores loading dock at midnight or did he know what happened lol?

well he saw all the marks so he knew......he said he would write it up that we were at the stoplight right out front of that building and we pushed the car to the parking lot...i hope to god i don't have any problems with them fixing it...this is going to be rough week.....

oh and yeah its enya...
Old 12-05-2006, 06:20 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Heh, at least they took care not to scratch the front bumper. My car would have been toast, the front end is WAY too low.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:38 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Dood.... don't sweat it. You're less of an idiot than you think you are, and more of a man than most of us will be. There probably isn't a single person on this board that hasn't done some kind of stupid crap with their car that they shouldn't have at one point in their life. Be it driving fast, driving intoxicated, doing doughnuts, whatever. Anyone that says that they have NEVER done something with their vehicle that they shouldn't have are probably the same people that swear they have never masturbaited.

At least you had the ***** to post your fukkup video on the internet! Hell, i'm the king of the dumbassess most of the time and even I would have have scrapped the video and been posting the "my clutch gave out for no reason" thread.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:44 PM
07AlloyGT
3rd Gear Member

so is this going to cut into the funds on what your dad is going to get you for christmas?
Old 12-05-2006, 01:12 PM
schapman
4th Gear Member

what dealership did u take it to?

Quick Reply: I'm an idiot (video)