Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vehicle abuse by dealer.

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 07:59 PM
MalibuJerry350
1st Gear Member

Default Vehicle abuse by dealer.

I know this thread takes place,on a Chevelle site, but it involves a member's Mustang GT that he had taken to a Ford dealer for service. Interesting, to say the least. I know I'D be pissed!

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154911
Old 12-13-2006, 08:11 PM
adj86
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Vehicle abuse by dealer.

I'd be extremely pissed, thats just horrible somebody's gonna lose their job over that. I think i would definitely call a lawyer- except it would be the ultimate lawyer-CHUCK NORRIS and i would let his right leg(Law) and left leg (Order) do the talking. Just kidding! Seriously though some body needs to pay( not just monetarily). Thats is 100% unexcusable especially since its new and the car hasn't had time to get broken in yet.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:14 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Truly sad part is the guy hasn't checked any of the Mustang boards yet ... or he would have known it was because of his radio and wouldn't have had to leave it there.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:40 PM
callahan
3rd Gear Member

Radio? Please explain. Had that been my car, I would have made such a scene, they would have paid me to leave.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:49 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

No doubt, I'd have someone's *** for that one!!!! [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 12-13-2006, 09:20 PM
likemike99
2nd Gear Member

I'd make them give me a new car, cause you don't know what other damage or wear they caused. with only 2k miles they should do it.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:22 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

Well that truly is sad to see. However i have had the exact same thing happen to me with our car. Now granted they did not put 70 miles on it but they did put 10 miles on it and I also had gobs of burnt rubber on the rear fenders when i returned home to detail the car. My car is pretty much the same as his garage and kept immaculate all the time so i know the condition of it. I took my car in for a blinker issue so they had no reason to take my car on a a test drive. Of course the Tech denied everything when asked about it and I called him a F*ckin Liar right to his face. I then notified the Dealership General Manager and the tech no longer is employed by them. Thankfully for that tech and myself I have a wife that stopped me as i was getting in the car to drive back and beat the **** out of the tech o he would have gotten and *** whooping ad i of course would have ended up in jail. God Bless Smart Woman.

I would suggest to all of you to always check the odometer and also check your rear quarter panel fender areas before you leave the car and also as soon as you pick it up. I would also suggest you write this all down in the presence of the Service Writer so if there is a problem like this he knows you documented it when you dropped it off.

Richard
Old 12-13-2006, 09:26 PM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

People love to make up stories. I just bought an ' 07 450HP Chevelle and I love it. But, there was "shreaded rubber" all over the rear quarters, I just washed it off, when I brought it home.
Hoping, I get the "cleared" title before the Democrats take over, if not, I'll title it as an ' 08, or maybe an ' 09 Camaro.
JMO
Old 12-13-2006, 11:17 PM
finch00
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

People love to make up stories. I just bought an ' 07 450HP Chevelle and I love it. But, there was "shreaded rubber" all over the rear quarters, I just washed it off, when I brought it home.
Hoping, I get the "cleared" title before the Democrats take over, if not, I'll title it as an ' 08, or maybe an ' 09 Camaro.
JMO
?
Old 12-14-2006, 12:09 AM
8URWS6
2nd Gear Member

???? +1 ????

Quick Reply: Vehicle abuse by dealer.