Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHITE LEATHER ?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 12:08 AM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

Default WHITE LEATHER ?????

No ****,........... Why didn't FORD give us this option ?? JMO
Old 12-21-2006, 12:11 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: WHITE LEATHER ?????

hmmm, good question
Old 12-21-2006, 12:12 AM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

I definately would love to have the dove/black leather interior option.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:09 AM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

I gotta price today, for all WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR, including the doors, came out to $1800, notta "mod" that makes her faster, but, a lot prettier, and 1 of a kind.
WHAT do y'all think ? I can get it 2-toned, Red / White, that's another $400 bux (more labor)
I just wish FORD had a white leather option........... JMO
Old 12-21-2006, 02:11 AM
kenthicken
4th Gear Member

I like the idea, but practically, it would be impossible to keep clean. My graphite interior gets dirty in a hurry.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:17 AM
GT Newbie
3rd Gear Member

I tried to order the dove/black leather seats for my 2007 Tungston GT, but was told that it wasn't possible unless I took the ENTIRE "California Special" package- which I definitely didn't want because I don't care for any of that other stuff it comes with (just my particular taste guys- don't mean to diss anyone who does like those non-functional scoops & stripes which I happen to think are COP MAGNETS!).
Old 12-21-2006, 07:45 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

2-tone all the way!
ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

I gotta price today, for all WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR, including the doors, came out to $1800, notta "mod" that makes her faster, but, a lot prettier, and 1 of a kind.
WHAT do y'all think ? I can get it 2-toned, Red / White, that's another $400 bux (more labor)
I just wish FORD had a white leather option........... JMO
Old 12-21-2006, 12:10 PM
classj
4th Gear Member

I would think twice. You really have no idea how much dirt you dont see in a car with even light graphite leather compared to white. Just driving with the windows open in the summer for a few saturdays will cover the interior in grime.

I have white leather in my mopar, it is absolutly stunning. The car is a dark cinnimon mettalic (like a reddish/orangy/brown with alot of mettalic) With a white two toneinterior. The dash, console andcarpeting is all black. Seats, door panels, headliner, are white.It is impossible to keep it looking nice and still use it. You essentially end up putting a cover on the drivers seat anyway. And this is on a showcar. I redid the whole interior a couple years ago. If it were black, the drivers seat would still be perfect.Now it is slightly showing its age after two summers. So it might get replaced soon. I ended up buying two full hides of leather from thesame dye lotandthey used about 3/4 of one of them. So I can have another drivers seatdone if I wanted to.

I have had a couple white interior cars. After a while it becomes impossible to clean the seats and they are permanantly soiled. Forget about EVER wearing blue jeans in the car again without a cover. Unless you like permanantly stained light blue seats that is.

This is reminding me. Thelight graphite seats inthe stang need to be cleaned andtreated.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:43 PM
SPOOK R/T
2nd Gear Member

I had white leather in my 69 Dodge Coronet R/T. Black body, white hard top, with white R/T stripe. Looked great butgot dirty in a heart beat. Never again for me. Way to much work keeping it clean all the time.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:16 PM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

If its your dd i wouldnt go with white interior but if its a weekend car ive always been fond of white leather but ..... its a muscle car

Quick Reply: WHITE LEATHER ?????