Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holy CRAP .. JUST GOT BONUS

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 03:56 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Holy CRAP .. JUST GOT BONUS

Right you are thanks for the tip...Yea she got all pissy when i told her i was gonna use it on MODS.. Her and I didnt expect to get that much..Last week she was like you can keep it all, figuring i would get like 1000..if i was lucky..But now she wants to pay bills...The Horror..[]

ORIGINAL: razol

I think this is in the official rules for marriage. All windfall money is divded by two before official reporting to spouse. What you meant to say is that you received a bonus of $1950. Now giving her half hits you at 25%. You must obey the rules.

So now that you have $2925; exhaust mod, CAI, and a nice tune with money left over.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:26 PM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: torch red

Interresting..Do you have these heads...Never even considered them.. Thanks..
ORIGINAL: undefeated

3900...Totally unexpected .............

Must hide from the WIFE>>>>[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

[sm=happy046.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif]
Yes, indeed you should hide it. Here ya go!
[/align][/align]Not yet, my plans are to have them by May, when my track opens.[/align][/align][/align]
Old 12-22-2006, 11:19 PM
sa3geabx
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jay0heavenly

2 Choices...

1.) Turbocharge it!
2.) Give it to me! [8D][&:][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=helpout.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][sm=signs007.gif]

You can't go wrong either way, but seriously, with 3900 you're so close to the cheese for the supercharger or turbocharger (whatever your preference) that you'll be kicking youself later if you don't do it now.
+1. give it to him.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:46 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

Sorry to probably ask a dumb question, but what is the point of having ported heads?
Old 12-23-2006, 05:31 AM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jerseystang07

Sorry to probably ask a dumb question, but what is the point of having ported heads?
Stock heads are like trying to breathe with a plugged up nose that comes withacold. Ported heads are like breathing after a good blowing of the nose.
I guess I thought of that because I just got over a cold, but that's what ported heads are comparable too.
Old 12-23-2006, 05:52 AM
vsop
3rd Gear Member

I hear you on the bonus front. I only got 10K this year.. Total last year was about 15K. But wefor the most part brought in another company withanother Executive this year and he has a 120k a year salary plus the added overhead. So that took a bite out of the bonus for everyone which sucks. His division is supposed to bring in 2+ million each year or so that is what he said. Well in the next couple of month he will either have to show those numbers or he and his division is gone.

Upside is that I am getting the company in its end of the year tax write off spending to buy me some tools.. :-)

My bonus is not going to the stang though. Bonus goes into savings for the new condo and GT500. I take my first paycheck each month and that is my rent. The second is for utilities and grocerys and the third is for the stang. The 4th is spending money.. It works out pretty good.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:09 PM
tjs2906
1st Gear Member

If your married (which I am) It's like "what Bonus?" Just kidding, she usually finds out before me....LOL. I get ready to SC my 06 GT. I've been reading alot of threads on the subject, and have definately decided on the Whipple. Just a little worried about blowing the bottom end of her.....Well, I guess it's like I tell my friends when they want to buy something big.."It's only money". I'll guess I should just order the Whipple now...
Old 09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Roth IRA?
Old 09-03-2007, 09:41 PM
tjs2906
1st Gear Member

"Roth IRA? "

What? LOL good one.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:50 PM