Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UPDATE: My men came through for me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 02:50 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Default UPDATE: My men came through for me!!!

For all of you that read my last post before Christmas "My Christmas Gloom", boy do I have EXCELLENT news to share with the forum!!!! Well, my guys (hubby and sons) suprised me good!!! I GOT MY C&L CAI/SCT TUNER!!!! I open up this box on Xmas Eve and there inside was the SCT Tuner and an envelope with cash inside to order my C&L. Although they obtained the tuner from a local distributor, I immediately got on the internet and ordered my C&L from Brenspeed!!

Well, installation was completed last night (tuning included) and let me tell you, I am one happy "mother"!!!! My car runs like a bat-a-hell!!!! When the track opens back up later this month, Im going to test the waters (first time on the track with this car). And, Im gonna do with 20's!! LOL

Im so happy and love my guys so much, they are truly the best a girl can ask for!!!! LTs have now, for sure, been added to my list of mods in the coming months!!!!!!

I again want to thank all of the members that posted such warm, nice, supportive comments!!!! Ya'll rock!!

Old 01-03-2007, 02:54 PM
gatkins94
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: UPDATE: My men came through for me!!!

Good to hear!!! Merry Christmas!
Old 01-03-2007, 02:58 PM
freefallpat
3rd Gear Member

I would have to say they are the lucky ones to have a girl in the house who can appreciate the value of having a car that goes ‘like a bat-a- hell’.

ORIGINAL: StowesStang

For all of you that read my last post before Christmas "My Christmas Gloom", boy do I have EXCELLENT news to share with the forum!!!! Well, my guys (hubby and sons) suprised me good!!! I GOT MY C&L CAI/SCT TUNER!!!! I open up this box on Xmas Eve and there inside was the SCT Tuner and an envelope with cash inside to order my C&L. Although they obtained the tuner from a local distributor, I immediately got on the internet and ordered my C&L from Brenspeed!!

Well, installation was completed last night (tuning included) and let me tell you, I am one happy "mother"!!!! My car runs like a bat-a-hell!!!! When the track opens back up later this month, Im going to test the waters (first time on the track with this car). And, Im gonna do with 20's!! LOL

Im so happy and love my guys so much, they are truly the best a girl can ask for!!!! LTs have now, for sure, been added to my list of mods in the coming months!!!!!!

I again want to thank all of the members that posted such warm, nice, supportive comments!!!! Ya'll rock!!

Old 01-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

Yea, Looooooooooooooooooooooooong Tubes are awesome! Radically changes the sound! All rumbly and stuff!
Old 01-03-2007, 03:05 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: freefallpat

I would have to say they are the lucky ones to have a girl in the house who can appreciate the value of having a car that goes ‘like a bat-a- hell’.

LOL I think Im borderline of being worse then they are when it comes to making my stang fast"er"!!! The first one Im going after is my son's modded up 02 GT but I got do it before he puts in his new cams or I might be in for some trouble
Old 01-03-2007, 03:06 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

Yea, Looooooooooooooooooooooooong Tubes are awesome! Radically changes the sound! All rumbly and stuff!
Hey Sherwood which LTs do you think? I hear a lot about Kooks and JLT but man thats a hard one. Whatever happen to good ole Hooker??? lol
Old 01-03-2007, 03:34 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

Congrats! My mom just took my car away from me for my 2 week Christmas break and just got it back to drive to school today.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jerseystang07

Congrats! My mom just took my car away from me for my 2 week Christmas break and just got it back to drive to school today.
Jersey, should I ask what you did to loose your ride for 2-weeks?????? lol Either way, Im sure ur glad to have your baby back huh?????
Old 01-03-2007, 04:47 PM
roothog69
1st Gear Member

Congratson the new mods. See what happens when you do the right thing... I'm saving my pennies for the tune, sounds like you saw a BIG difference in performance with the CIA and Tune. I asked my Stealership about installing Long tube headers and was informed that it would void the warranty, so I asked about Ford Racing Short Tube Headers and was told that also would void the warranty if they could prove that caused the failure. I mean waht a bunch of asses to sell me a product then be quick to point out the engine failure was caused by the very product they sell...AHHHHhhhhhh. I quess I'll wait on the Long Tubes till after the warranty, which is about 2 years with the miles I drive.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

Hey Sherwood which LTs do you think? I hear a lot about Kooks and JLT but man thats a hard one. Whatever happen to good ole Hooker??? lol
Hooker is still out there. They are most all good. Just make sure they are the 304 stainless, and it's best to have everything match. LTs, X or H pipe, and Axlebacks. I went with the SLP 'cause they were recommended by a performance shop. I really, really like 'em. Sounds great! My sig has the info.

Quick Reply: UPDATE: My men came through for me!!!