Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This is just too much

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 01:11 PM
fredlo69
1st Gear Member

Default RE: This is just too much

Stop hate-ing
Your mama didn't teach any better!
lol
Old 01-04-2007, 01:15 PM
07AlloyGT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

ORIGINAL: hawgman

Definition of irony-----some kid that drives a Mustang complaining about another kid that was given a more expensive Mustang.

You think it pisses you off. How do you thing we feel?
i think the problem is... 4.0<20,000 bucks. saleen>40,000 bucks and EXTREMELY dangerous for a 16 year old to drive...oh and i payed for more than half of my car, so it is pretty much the equivalent of my parents buying me a 99 honda for 6500 bucks...would you whine and complain about that? Just becase a teenager is given or buys a very nice car for their age, doesn't mean they don't deserve it and hell if a family REALLY makes enough money to easily afford a saleen for a kid i don't have a problem with it because odds are the parent worked extremely hard to make that money or the kid is just a brat and will never amount to anything anyway and the car isn't helping. My biggest problem is this...giving a new driver a saleen could not just get him killed but kill someone else too. Obviously you have some inferiority complex because a younger driver drives a nice car...well that is your problem not ours...and i don't know how to "thing what you feel."

you "thing" people in afghanistan that work all day to get some food "thing" it's fair that you drive around a mustang gt and **** for working probably half as much as they do? nope...would you feel it would be fair for them to say, "stupid *** american, blah blah, we hate you!" Oh wait they do...and oh wait people like you probably complain about it and say how bad they are as people...
any 16 year-old behind the wheel of a car is a danger. it doesn't matter what kind of car it is, it can kill.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Fourth Horseman
2nd Gear Member

Just becase a teenager is given or buys a very nice car for their age, doesn't mean they don't deserve it...
Interesting perspective. I would not say that any of us are entitled to a luxury item like a car. Life and liberty, yes. But remember, it's the pursuit of happiness (property).
Old 01-04-2007, 01:26 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

I'm not complaining about it, I just don't think that a high school student should be driving that kind of car. It's asking him to do something stupid while showing off and he and others could get hurt if he can't control the situation.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

ORIGINAL: nonstopred

Some kid at my school,just got a saleen for his christmas present

I'll go find out later if its legitimate and not just a body kit, but theres something completely wrong with this
yea just be happy that you got the car at 16... When I was 16, oh wait... Nvm

@8cd: **** you mang
Old 01-04-2007, 02:08 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KTownGT

I'll go find out later if its legitimate and not just a body kit, but theres something completely wrong with this

do you not realize im supporting kids like you?
Old 01-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Apoptosis
poptart tits

1st I was joking, second, you were saying they are spoiled brats who wont amount to anything... Soooo [8D]
Old 01-04-2007, 02:16 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

1st I was joking, second, you were saying they are spoiled brats who wont amount to anything... Soooo [8D]
"the parent worked extremely hard to make that money and they beleive the kid deserves it or the kid is just a brat and will never amount to anything"
Old 01-04-2007, 02:49 PM
gatkins94
2nd Gear Member

ahhhhh.....to be back in High School again!.....I got to drive an old delivery van that my dad had from his days in the TV/Appliance business, it was a '73 Ford van with a 302, 3 speed on the column. I had a CB Radio, an 8track player, and a bench in the back.....although that wasn't useful because it had windows all around. The one good bit of fun I had was that 302 would FLY!!!! we use to have burnout contests after school occasionally, and I would ALWAYS win...that van would roast the tires as long as I held my foot on the gas pedal......
Old 01-04-2007, 07:09 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

Okay, i am completely greatful for my car and never asked for it. my dad came to me, you want that car? And Im like umm yeh! see, the mustang is actually a very safe car (5 star ratings, 4 on the side with no airbags (i have)). The v6 is also moderately fast, and I'm a good kid, and i have good grades, and my parents trust me. This other kid at my school got a gt and within a month flipped it (brand new 06) and then this kid just got a saleen. you compare a car with 210 hp to one with 300 and who knows what the saleen has (could be blown, not sure). Compare the v6 to any other car under 20k.....what comes to your mind? sport compact fwd 4clys? Also, if I were to go out and buy a used car without help from my dad, id have a 5 year old car that will have a ton of miles and break. Back in the day when my dad was a kid, cars were able to be fixed easily. Now its ridiculous to fix them. Also any used car was not any different then something new. Also i have abs/tcs/side airbags and a chick magnet he he he. And my dad and I love working on stuff, so he knows my appreciation of stuff. Can we not bash kids with mustangs in this can we just say that a 40k+ mustang saleen is just out of the picture for a kid. Also, this kids brother 2 years ago had Mach 1. I guess the parents are just ruthless spenders.